• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

02///M3

Reaction score
MrCar is correct. I'd be open to pretty much any single sole rubber, so that they can be worn in inclement weather. Tbh, I don't really know the differences between vicoty, tomir and single danite, but am happy to defer to group preference on that.

Don't know what the exact price would be, but I'm assuming it would be close to the cost of other Skoak GMTOs for Carmina shoes, which right now are approx 2880 SEK without VAT, 3600 with it.

So looks like we have 5 if @laufer wants in. Would just need one more taker. @striker? @sacafotos?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A few recent MTOs and stock pulls. The Picadilly in black will actually be added to our store line up later this season.

Edward Green Galway in Green Delapre and Black Willow Calf. That very dark green will pop nicely in direct sunlight I think.

Edward Green Picadilly in black calf.

Edward Green...bah...memory eludes me fellas, help me out...in chestnut calf.

Edward Green Ashby in RCC.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A few recent MTOs and stock pulls. The Picadilly in black will actually be added to our store line up later this season.

Edward Green Galway in Green Delapre and Black Willow Calf. That very dark green will pop nicely in direct sunlight I think.

:slayer::slayer::slayer:

Can't wait for this and the G&G!

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Since I saw Skoat commented on ANTONIO MECCARIELLO quite often these day, so I am guess ANTONIO MECCARIELLO will join Skoat in April!

Just to add fuel to the fire, from the Meccariello thread:

BTW Antonio will have other stuff on his hands soon, so he's quoting an extra month added to his usual times.

mcl911

Reaction score
I wish this come true! since MECCARIELLO only have their rtw line in Japan

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of them but after googling I'm hoping they are coming. Fantastic looking shoes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads