• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

member2000r

Reaction score
I want skoak can further develop their own shoe tree to a 3-piece boots tree in this year of ram...

Macs

Reaction score
Dear Gents,

I am in the process of finalizing a GMTO for a Carmina model 80189 split toe derby on the Rain last.
Natur Burdeos calf (dark burgundy)
Single leather sole
Forest green lining.

Rain last is a more relaxed last that maintains the chiseled toe that shines particularly on this model.

The makeup is going to be similar to this

The only differences are going to be the last (allowing more comfort in the toe box but maintaining the chiseled toe) and the color of the lining.

We are currently 5 interested and need just one more:
1- Macs
2- Alex (a friend of mine)
3- @Jazzmenco
4- @Pbayvip
5- @cowsgomoomoo

Princing is going to be 3600 SEK (2880 SEK ex VAT), shipping 300 SEK worldwide (a little less in EU)
Expected delivery if we can close this quickly is June.

This is going to be the very first split toe derby from Carmina on the Rain last!

Thanks to all.

Last edited:

member2000r

Reaction score
They agreed making split toe on rain last?

Sadly not going to join, lots of Derby/butcher

Macs

Reaction score
They agreed making split toe on rain last?

Sadly not going to join, lots of Derby/butcher
Yes, they did.
Thanks to @Leaves , as usual!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

member2000r

Reaction score
Wonder anyone wants a GMTO to replicate @Epaulet plum museum jodphur boots on rain/forest last, or I will wait until skoak holds trunk show to waive MTO surcharge.

phphl

Reaction score
Dear Gents,

I am in the process of finalizing a GMTO for a Carmina model 80189 split toe derby on the Rain last.
Single leather sole
Forest green lining.

Rain last is a more relaxed last that maintains the chiseled toe that shines particularly on this model.

The makeup is going to be similar to this

The only differences are going to be the last (allowing more comfort in the toe box but maintaining the chiseled toe) and the color of the lining.

1- Macs
3- @Jazzmenco
4- @Pbayvip
5- @cowsgomoomoo

Princing is going to be 3600 SEK (2280 SEK ex VAT), shipping 300 SEK worldwide (a little less in EU)

This is going to be the very first split toe derby from Carmina on the Rain last!

Thanks to all.
2280 SEK ex VAT for real?

andrel42

Reaction score
Dear Gents,

Single leather sole
Forest green lining.

1- Macs
3- @Jazzmenco
4- @Pbayvip
5- @cowsgomoomoo
6-@andrel42

Princing is going to be 3600 SEK (2280 SEK ex VAT), shipping 300 SEK worldwide (a little less in EU)

Thanks to all.

Happy to join the GMTO - Will you PM me the details please? Thanks - André

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads