• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JawnGault

Reaction score
I received my Carmina MTO the other day: 955 Model--Brown suede derby on a double leather sole. Very very happy. :slayer:

Last edited:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any idea when the dark oak/mink suede galway MTO will be ready?

stmaier

Reaction score
All--here are what I would consider final specs for the Rain last shortwing boot...if these do not work then this GMTO is essentially dead...

Details:

Style: Shortwing Boot
Last: Rain
Eyelets: 4 eyelets & 4 hooks
Sole: "500" sole with Dainite bottom (the 500 has a slim mid-layer...this option that is between a single and double sole...essentially a 1.5 sole)
Leather: Dark Cognac Cordovan

If you are interested please PM me.

Here is an example of a Rain lasted shortwing boot

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
GMTO updates: on Tuesday Carmina will send me a list of shoes that will ship from them to us, hopefully arriving Friday or Monday. I can only hope the Cognac Jumpers are in that shipment. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from Carmina.

hanoiboy

Reaction score

GMTO updates: on Tuesday Carmina will send me a list of shoes that will ship from them to us, hopefully arriving Friday or Monday. I can only hope the Cognac Jumpers are in that shipment. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from Carmina.

+1

ElementHU

Reaction score

Hopeful as well. Fingers crossed.

Gbg brouge

Reaction score

My visit to Stockholm on december 3 just became infinitely more exciting
cheers.gif

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys I am organizing group MTO buy for Enzo Bonafé Burgundy Chukka 946 last MTO Skoaktiebolaget. PM me if interested.

Approximate cost is

EX-VAT $700 USD (4400 SEK + 300 SEK S/H) depending on exchange rates, this includes shipping.

VAT $850 USD (5500 SEK + 300 SEK S/H) depending on exchange rates, this includes shipping.

notice the approximate cost depends on exchange rates so to calculate real time cost always use SEK or Swedish Kronas

Details

Enzo Bonafé Model 946 chiseled last
Last 946 chiseled last
Burgundy calf with antiquing and toe medallion. ( toe medallion is negotiable)
Soles double leather soles but dainite option is available provided we all agree to it.

In order to avoid MTO fees we need at least 3 orders in the same color and sole combination.

Affiliate vendor who will handle orders http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/
Payment through PayPal 50% deposit and balance in full when shoes are ready to be shipped.
Approximate delivery time 3 months
No refunds allowed on MTO.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Update on GMTO and pre-order:

Hi guys, just got a confirmation that Carmina is shipping the following today, should be with us on Monday at the latest I hope.
  • Carmina model 80184 Cognac Shell Jumper Boot (GMTO)
  • Carmina model 80184 Grain Jumper Boot (pre-order, partial delivery, not all pairs included, more info through e-mail for participants)
  • Camrina model 80179 Derby Boot in Tanned Grain with fur lining
  • Carmina model 531 Plain Toe Derby in Cognac Shell
  • Carmina model 80092 Balmoral Boot in Calf/Grain restock (partial delivery)

An e-mail will go out for all members of the pre-order and GMTO as soon as the shipment arrives, please e-mail us for further questions.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update on GMTO and pre-order:

Hi guys, just got a confirmation that Carmina is shipping the following today, should be with us on Monday at the latest I hope.
  • Carmina model 80184 Cognac Shell Jumper Boot (GMTO)
  • Carmina model 80184 Grain Jumper Boot (pre-order, partial delivery, not all pairs included, more info through e-mail for participants)
  • Camrina model 80179 Derby Boot in Tanned Grain with fur lining
  • Carmina model 531 Plain Toe Derby in Cognac Shell
  • Carmina model 80092 Balmoral Boot in Calf/Grain restock (partial delivery)

An e-mail will go out for all members of the pre-order and GMTO as soon as the shipment arrives, please e-mail us for further questions.

Excellent, thanks for the update Patrik.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads