Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.
Well, I'd have to wholeheartedly agree with that statement.
No it's not.
I ordered the Epualet pair in the instagram link and mistakenly received the pair below. I believe this burnished pair was part of a GMTO but for some reason went unclaimed.
Congrats, nice boots! especially like the purple lining.
Hi. Can any of you tell me when they usually despatch after the order? I ordered a pair of carminas couple days ago but recieved no despatch mail after that.
I believe is all things will increase
They've been a bit busy but I'd contact Skoak by email [email protected] and ask them.
There is currently an ongoing GMTO for a polo brown suede balmoral boot in Robert last but after seeing RogerP's dark brown suede balmoral boot in Robert last, I would like to ask if there would be enough interest to have a separate GMTO for this make up.
Balmoral boot in Robert last
Dark brown suede
Single Dainite or Tomir
It's this boot
We've had a huge amount of orders over the weekend and we're closed on Sunday's so we're a bit behind on shipping out but we're working as fast as we can with dispatching these.
Carmina Polo Suede Balmoral boot pre-order
We have now published a pre-order deposit for the Carmina 80092 Balmoral boot in Polo Suede.
Model: Carmina 80092 (like pictured boot, but in Polo Suede) blind eyelets and speed hooks
Color: Polo Suede
Sole: Dainite 500 (slightly thicker than single sole) with dark brown edge
Price ex VAT, outside the EU: 3520 SEK
Price incl. VAT, within EU: 4400 SEK
Deposit: 25% pre-order deposit, 75% before delivery
The deposit 880 SEK ex VAT is 25% of the full price. The remaining 75% will be billed before delivery. The full price is 3520 SEK ex VAT (4400 SEK for clients inside the EU). Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, please verify your size before ordering. Delivery expected in August.
I would be interested in repeat of these if Carmina is willing to work with hatch grain leather again. @Leaves or @GabrielOB can you check with Carmina on availability of hatch grain leather?
This is a bit confusing?!
A recap on the GMTO proposal for a Carmina Split toe derby in model 80189 on Soller last or Rain (if Carmina is willing to do this)
Interested people are:
1- Me in either Brown or Burgundy plain calf or hatchgrain,
2- A friend of mine in either Brown or Burgundy plain calf or hatchgrain,
3- @Pbayvip in either Brown or Burgundy plain calf or hatchgrain,
4- @Fred G. Unn in either Brown or Burgundy plain calf or hatchgrain,
5- @cowsgomoomoo in either Brown or Burgundy plain calf or hatchgrain,
6- @bamgrinus in Burgundy
7- @urban in Brown
8- @IGotId in Brown
9- @New Shoes1 only if made on the Rain last in Burgundy
to be confirmed:
Numbers seem good, I will contact @Leaves to see how to proceed in confirming with Carmina which options are available and then inform all the interested people.
Probably I will do this with private messages in order not to "pollute" this thread.
Gents, thanks to you all for your interest!
Separate names with a comma.