• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bonafe adelaide GMTO:

sleepyinsanfran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nabbed the Polo suede boots and a pair of brown dress oxfords. For some reason once I subscribed to this thread my older shoes all of a sudden became uncomfortable to wear. That's when I decided to replace all of them. Going to have a lot red boxes to share in the next week or two ! Bastards.

haha.

GabrielOB

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No. I'm working on other plans
wink.gif

But G&G has been dreadfully slow to get Skoak some answers
Sorry about the delay. We are waiting for some pictures from G&G's supplier.

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves is the vintage pearls grey posted above available?Interested in a MTO G&G Warwick in MH71 in that colour with black soles.

Anyone else interested?

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sorry about the delay. We are waiting for some pictures from G&G's supplier.

I understand, just anxious to hopefully place an order. As always you guys are amazing and I know you are doing everything you can on your end to help facilitate.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nabbed the Polo suede boots and a pair of brown dress oxfords. For some reason once I subscribed to this thread my older shoes all of a sudden became uncomfortable to wear. That's when I decided to replace all of them. Going to have a lot red boxes to share in the next week or two ! Bastards.

Dude, I see an intervention in your future.
crackup[1].gif
Not that I am one to talk.
shog[1].gif
Well we are now boot brothers - I could not resist the Polo suede, either.

Cityplace

Reaction score
Long time lurker, awoken by the Carmina Polo Suede boot pictures. Any GMTO interest in a Polo Suede Balmoral boot?:

- Robert Last
- Danite sole
- Punched captoe

Similar to this, but in Polo Suede:

itraxx

Reaction score
Long time lurker, awoken by the Carmina Polo Suede boot pictures. Any GMTO interest in a Polo Suede Balmoral boot?:

- Robert Last
- Danite sole
- Punched captoe

Similar to this, but in Polo Suede:

Count me in.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Is shipping to Asia Pacific free above a certain amount? I don't see this mentioned in the shipping page other than Hong Kong. 

I am thinking I might want to accumulate a few shoe orders while waiting on an upcoming MTO to arrive. Sorry if that sounds cheapskate of me. 

Yes, all orders over 8000 SEK ex VAT shipping is free of charge.

Haha. I need to concentrate on getting my...oh I mean our...MTOs processed!

If I'm stepping on your toes at any point please be sure to let me know. 

I'm grateful, I had a couple of lagers last evening and just chilled out for once. :)

Well that definitely threw a wrench into Dover vs. Hove. Will you all be carrying the Isham or is it only MTO?

We have the Isham in Deep Cedar incoming from G&G this coming fall.

Would you look at that Carmina Polo Suede. Anybody interested in 5 eyelet chukka on the Rain last in Polo Suede.

We have this incoming sometime in late may, but it will be this style (exactly but in Polo Suede)

Or a U-wing in polo suede? That is a bee-ootiful color.

Did you miss out on the GMTO U-wing boot in Polo? I'm thinking that the U-wing Oxford would look pretty sweet in Polo though. We also have a string loafer incoming in Polo Suede later this spring.

Last edited:

aldenwear

Reaction score

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads