• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Dude, we can totally make the EG thread like Alden and have a "dark oak Galways XXXday"!

In. Let me know the date and I'll put it on my calendar for Galway Day.

In. Ok. How about any day that ends in "Y"? Luckily Galway rhymes with any day of the week...;)

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In. Ok. How about any day that ends in "Y"? Luckily Galway rhymes with any day of the week...
wink.gif

the real question is how many does in a row each member can go in a different pair of Galways...

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First wear of the model Galway. Actually wasn't planning on wearing them but it started snowing so I figured it's a good christening:
16534013566_4d974e99fc.jpg

@Ironist , I also don't find the dark oak too dark. I used clear wax to take a little of the brown off and it looks just right to me.
Looking good.

Congrats!!!!

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Didn't @Farhad19620
 say he's owned about 15 different pairs of Galway's?

Holy cow. Now I know who I need to ask for advice on my next Galways! I can't even come up with 15 Galways without overlap.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy cow. Now I know who I need to ask for advice on my next Galways! I can't even come up with 15 Galways without overlap.
I think it was him.

But I also think some of these might have been to figure out his size, and if I remember correctly he doesn't own all of them currently.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Skoak website is awesome for real time tracking of currency fluctuations. I'm looking at a pair of Carminas, the prices keeps swinging +/- $15.

Fred G. Unn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Skoak website is awesome for real time tracking of currency fluctuations. I'm looking at a pair of Carminas, the prices keeps swinging +/- $15.

LOL, I'm doing the same thing. I even mentioned to my wife the other day that it was sort of odd that I knew how well the dollar was doing based on the price of Carminas at Skoak.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^

Racing green Wingmore would bring attention like no other. Insane.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I sense this is going to be a very expensive end of February for me....

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I sense this is going  to be a very expensive end of February for me....

You said it.

Luckily, it should help me reach the bonus points spending quota on a new CC i got. At least that is how I am justifying it... :lol:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics