Skoaktiebolaget – Carlos Santos, Enzo Bonafé, Saint Crispin’s, Paolo Scafora, Carmina, Rubinacci

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. mw313

mw313 Senior member

Just curious but do you know how many orders were placed by SF members vs how many overall?

2. striker

striker Senior member

I didn't identify myself as an SF member when i placed my order and I'm sure many didn't as well. Let's give them a little breathing space and not grill them about things like total orders, comparisons based on target population and time periods. Leave those statistics for the tax man and let Skoab do what they do best which is to get you guys the shoes you want.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  3. RogerP

RogerP Senior member

^^^ Yes. I understand the curiosity, but also understand why that is information they may be disinclined to share publicly.

4. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

For anyone whose ordered through Skoak and had their shoes stuck at customs, how long does it take? My shoes have been there since January 29th with no update. I called USPS and they said there is nothing they can do. Im like awesome....

5. NewYawker

NewYawker Senior member

The longest a pair of shoes has sat in customs for me was 2 or 3 days max I think. Are the shoe on the east or west coast? With the snow storms here the post office is definitely backed up 3 or 4 days. Could be the reason.

6. Flake

Flake Senior member

Mine were only a few days.

7. justinkapur

I had my Bonafes sit for a day. I asked about the storm and they said theres no notes that say it affected the shipments in the East coast.
    It sucks because I ordered the EGs on the new last and I am eager to try but its hard when they are stuck in customs for no reason.

8. NewYawker

NewYawker Senior member

Yeah that definitely doesn't make sense. It shouldn't take that long for the shoes to clear customs. Hopefully they will get them to you soon.

9. justinkapur

They said to call by Tuesday to open an investigation. Im like WTF just get me my shoes

10. Leaves

Leaves Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

^^ This happens, but it's extremely rare. Please drop us a line if they have not cleared after Wednesday, maybe we can ask what the hold up is, but regretfully communicating with USPS can be a bit frustrating sometimes. This is why we prefer shipping with FedEx, at least you can get answers.

11. NewYawker

NewYawker Senior member

That definitely sucks. I would be livid. Good luck my friend, I'm sure they will get there.

12. Ironist

Ironist Senior member

I'd rather wait and not pay an extra 80 bucks for customs. Had some take a week but they got here a day after they cleared customs

13. justinkapur

Thanks man! I didnt mean to flood the thread with it. Just wanted to see if anyone had the same experience.

Im a pretty patient dude but it doesnt make sense getting stuck.

Yea I would be glad to not have to pay a dime if it takes a week. Also I just discovered your IG and I want all shoes/pants you posted. Skoak has my address you can get it from them. kthx

14. jaywhyy

jaywhyy Senior member

I've had boots shipped from Canada to the Bay Area stuck in customs for 2 weeks. That wasn't from Skoak, though.

USPS customer service is by far the worst I've ever dealt with on a side note. Worse than telecom.

15. mcl911

mcl911 Senior member

[​IMG]

I love this vintage gray calf from G&G, but I couldn't find it on any G&G mto website. I would like to mto a pair with this vintage gray calf on gable