• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

easy_golfing

Reaction score
I have two questions:

1) Any idea when we can expect the GTMO Jumper Boots?

2) How durable is chromoexcel?

Thanks!!

Spengler

Reaction score
Leaves, another question regarding the Jumper. Why did you decide not to make it with storm welt?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I have two questions: 1) Any idea when we can expect the GTMO Jumper Boots? 2) How durable is chromoexcel? Thanks!!
1) End of this month. 2) Tough and durable.
Leaves, another question regarding the Jumper. Why did you decide not to make it with storm welt?
Which Jumper are we talking about? The GMTO or Jumper in grain?

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thats great! Leaves, could you post pictures here of the colours available as we already have the quota of 3 required 

Here are the light color in calf. As mentioned before, we only need three to get a GMTO off the ground for any Bonafé model:

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed"the second one looks amazing.So far its me and barky;anyone else interested to join?

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Agreed"the second one looks amazing.So far its me and barky;anyone else interested to join?

after seeing the leather i am highly considering. i need details. I will be out all day and wont return till evening. either pm me or post here and i will get back to you

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Patrik any chance to see a full swatch of bonafe colors?

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey All--

Patrik would like to get the final list of participants for the rain last shortwing boot by 10/25.  Let's get the details finalized this week so he can provide pricing.  Here are the details that have been floating around:

Shortwing open laced boot
Rain Last
Dark cognac shell cordovan
4 eyelets & 4 speed hooks
Dainite sole
Closed welt

Strong interest:

stmaier
noroi
namor
ryderfan
andrel42
chimaki

Possible interest:

cuttingboard
journeyman
joiji
mr. six
alan k c

Just confirming that the four eyelets would be blind and wondering whether the medallion would be the standard for Rain.

stmaier

Reaction score
Just confirming that the four eyelets would be blind and wondering whether the medallion would be the standard for Rain.

I think the blind eyelets would be great...do not believe it has been brought up by the group yet. Standard rain last medallion...as I believe Carmina develops the medallions specifically for each last...

barky

Reaction score
Which model? I'm interested.

This. I kinda like this color though as I am lacking shoes with a yellow tint. What you guys say? Btw, Patrick, could you name all the colors in the swatch you showed? Also, does bonafe have lasted trees and how much?

Edit : this is actually a Delos' adelaide which the MTO will be based on using Bonafe's chiselled last

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads