• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

member2000r

Reaction score
While I am thinking of a Darth Vader seamless wholecut MTO, given the fact that owning a blank misty JL Chapel I am working hard to seal my wallet.
foo.gif

I think they work in the same way & interchangeable in every event.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
While I am thinking of a Darth Vader seamless wholecut MTO, given the fact that owning a blank misty JL Chapel I am working hard to seal my wallet.
foo.gif

I think they work in the same way & interchangeable in every event.

i was going to do a radar austerity v cap adelaide, but enzo doesn't do v-caps apparently.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Hi all,

I'm looking to get my first pair of EGs, but need some help on getting the right fit.  I'd like to get the Chelsea, in either the 202 or 82 last.  How do the lasts compare? 

I currently wear the following:

Carmina Forest - 10 UK
     Carmina Rain - 10 UK
     AE 65 last - 11 D US

Given my sizing, what size should I consider in the EG 82 and 202?

Thanks.

I'd imagine that you'd be a 10.5UK in EG.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

member2000r

Reaction score
Just want an interesting update, how many Brandy Pin Grain has been booked?
spam[1].gif

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seconded. Trying to picture those with blind eyelets and speed hooks in new gold museum...:nodding:

Or Tobacco suede :)

I actually love the eyelets!

charliechan

Reaction score
Thanks Patrick,

I have spent the last hour searching for an Enzo version of a short boot, I guess a height somewhere in between the 3751 and a chukka (6/7 eyelets), and couldn't find anything.
Have you ever seen anything in that height? I quite like the height of the button boots, but just want a laced version.

Also, can we have pull tabs added to the 3751?

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking to get my first pair of EGs, but need some help on getting the right fit. I'd like to get the Chelsea, in either the 202 or 82 last. How do the lasts compare?

I currently wear the following:

Carmina Forest - 10 UK
Carmina Rain - 10 UK
AE 65 last - 11 D US

Given my sizing, what size should I consider in the EG 82 and 202?

Thanks.
The 202 and 82 lasts fit slightly different. The 202 last is slightly wider than the 82 last, which is more elongated and somewhat more snug over the mid part of the foot. A good general recommendation would be to take a UK 10.5 but it also depends on what you think about the fit of these different lasts.

@Leaves

Details on this boot, please?

http://instagram.com/p/vGAFSaPwAP/
The specs are: Balmoral boot 3540, 363 MOD last, Etrusco calf, Millerighe soles, Visible eyelets, Dark brown sole edge.

member2000r

Reaction score
The 202 and 82 lasts fit slightly different. The 202 last is slightly wider than the 82 last, which is more elongated and somewhat more snug over the mid part of the foot. A good general recommendation would be to take a UK 10.5 but it also depends on what you think about the fit of these different lasts.

The specs are: Balmoral boot 3540, 363 MOD last, Etrusco calf, Millerighe soles, Visible eyelets, Dark brown sole edge.

Maybe my experience is different from most of you guys

I wear a UK9/UK8.5 wide in Carmina Rain & Forest, a UK8.5 is too snug for me. However I wear UK8.5 in Carmina Detroit.

Personally, I think that you should compare EG 202/606 to Carmina Detroit while 82/888 to Rain/Forest. 82/888 is over exaggerated for its narrowness in my opinion, they are not that narrow but just tapering. (BTW, my 888 Westminster is UK8.5 as the instep of UK9 Westminster is a bit high)

However, it just depends on how you want the initial snug on new shoes, I like my shoes to be a bit snug at first so the final stage of break in will become just right. I think you should follow general recommendation if you prefer new shoes is already providing comfortable fit for you.

Other brands carried by Skoaktiebolaget:
Enzo Bonafe 946: UK8.5F
Enzo Bonafe 804: UK8.5F
G&G MH71: UK9E
G&G DG70: UK9E
G&G Deco: UK9E

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads