1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Skoaktiebolaget – Carlos Santos, Enzo Bonafé, Saint Crispin’s, Paolo Scafora, Carmina, Rubinacci

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Leaves

Leaves Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

This is incorrect. If @GabrielOB said so there's been a misunderstanding. 3403 MOD means the style 3403 has been modified, in the case of your shoes there's been an addition of a medallion to the existing style. It does not mean it's on a modified 946 last.

There is actually no modified version of the 946 last. All our styles on the 946 last is made up in the same way, in standard F width (normal with).I ask you to direct all further questions in regards of this matter to my personal email address. Gabriel can provide it, I'm on vacation now and won't be able to respond until next week though.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015

2. laufer

laufer Distinguished Member

OK now we are getting somewhere so it is medallion that means modified. Now I know that I need to pick different width for 946 last.

3. Leaves

In that particular case yes, but MOD can mean a number of things, it's just there to alert everyone that it's not a base style and that it's been modified in some way.

4. Skoaktiebolaget

Skoaktiebolaget Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I am sorry if I have been unclear but Patrik is 100% correct. The MOD. on your box is because we added the medallion on the 3403 model which is not standard (thereof the MOD.)

5. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior Member

Placed an order for an Enzo Bonafe MTO today. Basically a chukka with Braken Museum calf and millerighe rubber sole. Looking forward to it.

Meanwhile, took the Enzo Bonafe Norvegese shortwing blucher out for its maiden voyage today:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Skoaktiebolaget

Skoaktiebolaget Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Looks great with cords.

7. rydenfan

rydenfan Distinguished Member

@leaves do you have any pics of footwear made up in the pewter museum? I would love to see a larger example than the sample leather shot. Thanks!

8. laufer

I really wish there were examples of Bracken Museum calf on a finished shoes. I am planning to order bonafe chukka in museum calf but on 74945 last, I am still debating which museum calf color

9. Leaves

Sorry, no. Only seen Plum, Gold and Claret made up in Bonafè.

10. sacafotos

sacafotos Distinguished Member

Must not allow @MacktasticGDogg...to have more Bonafé pairs than me...

Which cords are those?

I'm loving the Norvegese stitching! What a sweet detail. Saw a pair of Red Cognac calf Vass U wing with black chained Norvegese. Awesome accent.

@laufer

Can you post pics of that Chukka?

@Leaves

The Melezze calf (monkey boot) is straight dark brown? Or are there any red undertones?

Also...is it considered a pattern change if we request no pinking? Broguing looks so much cleaner without it.

11. rydenfan

rydenfan Distinguished Member

No worries. Thanks. How was the quality of those makeups? I know museum calf quality can have a lot of variance. Thinking about that chiseled chukka I have been posting pics of but in pewter museum

12. dddrees

dddrees Distinguished Member

Once again my hat's off to @Skoaktiebolaget . Although I think their latest EB offering to waive the MTO upcharge is a fabulous offer, I've decided to go with another EG purchase. Gabriel was extremely patient and willing to go thru the various hoops and walk me thru my latest order. Kind of starting with one thing in mind and then choosing something a little bit different at the end via email. [​IMG]

Actually to say this was my choice is a bit questionable, as it was actually @tifosi who pushed me off the cliff. Thanks a lot for making me start this year the same way I started last year @tifosi . So much for New Years resolutions, and it didn't even last a full day. Sock collecting as recommended by @DpprDr may just have to wait until 2016. [​IMG]

Unfortunately I may also have bad news for @rydenfan as this order is another pair of shoes, and it may not be exciting enough for him as it's straight from the catalogue.[​IMG]

Oh well, you can please some of the people some of the times, but you just can't please everybody all of the time.[​IMG]

But since I've been wanting something like this from EG for awhile, and besides I'm fairly excited about it and as a bonus I think I just may have the watch to go with these shoes. [​IMG]

However if Skoaktiebolaget would like to include a little freebee I wouldn't mind. LOL

Page 27 from the EG catalogue if your interested.

13. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior Member

Haha, it shouldn't be difficult to have more Bonafes than me. I'm a very small fry in the shoe game compared to others who hang around this thread....

The cords are Rotas from NMWA.

14. laufer

Here you go

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. gyasih

gyasih Distinguished Member

Thanks @laufer, so the same size in Rain last? I have little pinky toe crush but if this is slightly wider I'll be fine.

Thanking of a boot, similar to EG Shannon, what color suedes upper would go well with the Plum Museum bottom?

@leaves, do they have a darker navy leather? I really want a navy with gray upper.