• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find the rain last in 8uk to fit fairly well, however it's on the roomier side but not enough go up half a size. since the rain last is already on the roomier side for me, would it be wise to size down half for the Inca last for a snug fit - 7.5uk.

Last edited:

techaview

Reaction score

Nope, no pattern changes for this promo.
They fit very similar but the shape is very different. Please see the posted pics with top views.
Unfortunately not, we've yet to find a last that caters to a low instep.
Some lasts are available in different widths. E=narrow F=normal G=wide
Please email [email protected] and we'll assist you. We need the following from you.
Style:
Last:
UK size:
Material(s):
Sole type:
Construction: "Goodyear" handwelted, Norvegese, Chained Norvegese, or Blake
Shipping address:
PayPal email address:
Col. 8, Whiskey and Black mainly. Very limited availability though. Delivery times may be very long.
Please see earlier post about our Facebook page and the WeTransfer link.

I hope this clears up some questions, feel free to post more questions or email us at [email protected] .

@leaves, do you have picture of shell in COL 8. and whiskey? Interested in making up the wholecut....I don't mind waiting for the shell... Thanks!

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My last shoe purchase until 2016?

One more pair in 10.5F
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/odd-stock/products/gaziano-girling-westminster-in-rioja

bamboo

Reaction score
Hi. Is there any photos of Enzo Bonafe aubergine calf shoes other than the boots on Skoak's website?
I am trying to decide on the color for MTO and would like to have box calf for chelsea boots.
Thanks

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No top down of the 2102B last?

I know you said this last was unpopular, but the rounded soft square chisel is perfect to me for cap toes and medallions like the Burgundy Beauty.

I'm on a phone so not sure the WeTransfer link is working for me.

I personally love the Melezze calf of the Monkey Boot. Thinking that with chained Norvegese would look sweet.

So many options!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

No top down of the 2102B last?

I know you said this last was unpopular, but the rounded soft square chisel is perfect to me for cap toes and medallions like the Burgundy Beauty.

I'm on a phone so not sure the WeTransfer link is working for me.

I personally love the Melezze calf of the Monkey Boot. Thinking that with chained Norvegese would look sweet.

So many options!

It's actually a popular last, but it's hard to fit. It caters only to clients with a high instep. We don't have any stock of this last, so we can't photo it. Sorry. But it looks very close to MH71 from a top view.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@leaves, do you have picture of shell in COL 8. and whiskey? Interested in making up the wholecut....I don't mind waiting for the shell... Thanks!

No sorry, we don't have any in stock and no photos but if you Google it I'm sure there are tons of pics.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi. Is there any photos of Enzo Bonafe aubergine calf shoes other than the boots on Skoak's website?
I am trying to decide on the color for MTO and would like to have box calf for chelsea boots.
Thanks
We have no other picture of that calf since it is so new in stock for Bonafé as well. However, we like it so much that we are doing a seamless wholecut this spring in that particular leather.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves or @Skoaktiebolaget which Bonafe lasts are available in wide G width?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Also curious about this. 

@Leaves or @Skoaktiebolaget which Bonafe lasts are available in wide G width?

We'll be able to elaborate when Bonafè open up again on the 7th. Please note that EB uses this scale for width. The only confirmed last in different widths is 946.

E-narrow
F-normal fit
G-wide
H-very wide

Last edited:

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What is the difference between the two different sets of suede swatches?

The main difference is that Janus is more "sporty" (shaggier nap), while the Hidro is dressier and the suede we always use for the models in store.
How are the two lasts different when it comes to 946 v 804 with bonafe?
Very similar in fit. The instep of the 804 is slightly lower and that last is also a bit elongated.

Who/how do we start the order process?

Would like to second a call for a top down last comparison.
Please e-mail us, [email protected], for further advise or questions as well as the procedure to order a MTO from Bonafé.

Does 804 have a lower instep than 946? What about heel width?
Heel is pretty much the same, but the instep of the 804 is slightly lower than the 946 last.

Is the EB double monkstrap fixture pure leather or elastic?

Also, would the addition of a toe medallion be considered a pattern change?
The Bonafé double monk has its strap in leather, matching the upper material. Adding a medallion would not include any extra surcharge.

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
can't wait to see the makeups that start rolling in.

@Leaves what do you think about running a little contest in conjunction with this? Like once you receive all the final completed MTO's from Bonafe we run a little contest/poll and people vote on their favorite makeup? Then the winner maybe gets like a discount on a future MTO or something?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads