• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves I'm going to throw my question up in here because you may have a lot of PMs:

Any chance to get another 12UK on the Galway order?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you. I will try to do some legwork for this. Are there any other colors besides clove and black?

Stag comes in Clove and Black only at the moment.

I also checked Mountain Ram. There's no surcharge for this, that's the good news, but the availability is very limited, only enough for two single MTOs. And I've reserved one already for a SF member. Please let me know if you want in on the other pair, I've reserved it for our shop.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Speaking of exotics, here are most of the G&G exotics. Some of these are available in other colors than those posted, but I did not have time to post them all. Left out the usual suspects like 'gator and stingray, you've all seen those.

i love most of these; with exception to ostrich of course :crazy:

mountain ram or kudu would be kewl on the thorpe

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Stag comes in Clove and Black only at the moment.

I also checked Mountain Ram. There's no surcharge for this, that's the good news, but the availability is very limited, only enough for two single MTOs. And I've reserved one already for a SF member. Please let me know if you want in on the other pair, I've reserved it for our shop.

@NAMOR

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What would you wear those Galways with? I struggle with boots...

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What would you wear those Galways with? I struggle with boots...

Typically I wear my Zugs with Jeans, but see these are more of a regular type of boot. But the other two pairs of Galways I can wear with a nice pair of slacks as well as Jeans, but those two pairs of Galways are more of casual\dressy type boot.

Maybe you need to take a look at some of @NAMOR or @RogerP pictures.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads