• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Speaking of exotics, here are most of the G&G exotics. Some of these are available in other colors than those posted, but I did not have time to post them all. Left out the usual suspects like 'gator and stingray, you've all seen those.

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
DAMN! some of those are incredible...

I think I need a Taupe Kudu or Mountain Ram makeup. I love that mocha ostrich too but not sure how I would integrate it

Last edited:

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think I need a Taupe Kudu or Mountain Ram makeup. I love that mocha ostrich too but not sure how I would integrate it

Let the brainstorming begin. Isham in either would be stellar.

Wonder how expensive these get...

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would also love a more casual Burnham but not sure that would get a lot of traction

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am liking Woburn in either Russian Raindeer or Clove Stag skin

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

What is the normal shipping time from Skoak to east coast. (USA)

For me it was 8 days after being shipped on a Friday.

S K M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't remember if the G&G whole cut in black stingray ever got going? I recall a GMTO getting very close to fruition quite some time ago, but I don't know if it went all the way. I find the black stingray offered by G&G extremely nice in a pimp kind of way...

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll be keeping an eye out for any nice grains and/or exotics.

I was quite impressed with the suppleness and texture of GG's highland grain, the best feeling grain leather in GG's swatch book IMO. So i would be very interested in EG country calf or GG highland grain offerings in the future...

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are amazing GG swatches Leaves!

How about an Arran black lizard GMTO, let's make it happen...! :slayer:

Tallcane

Reaction score
All right, I really want to jump on the Bonafe GMTO but am stuck on what size to order. Any last advice? Typically a 7.5 UK including a 7.5 on the AS 348 last. Should I stick with 7.5 or drop down to a 7 since the last on this Bonafe is roomy? I would not be so hesitant except that I don't believe I can return a mto shoe...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

All right, I really want to jump on the Bonafe GMTO but am stuck on what size to order. Any last advice? Typically a 7.5 UK including a 7.5 on the AS 348 last. Should I stick with 7.5 or drop down to a 7 since the last on this Bonafe is roomy? I would not be so hesitant except that I don't believe I can return a mto shoe...

Please e-mail us for fitting advice, we will help you as best we can. Luckily the 946 last is the easiest Bonafè last to fit if you are thinking about the GMTO.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'm in for a Kudu Isham.

I could not help myself last time I saw Tony, ordered a Mountain Ram with matching calf St James II. Been drooling over a wonderful GC Adelaide I saw over on Leathersoul's site a few years back and when Tony told me about Ram being in stock I just had to do it... I'm not usually into dandy styles, but... maybe I'm having a mid life crisis. :)

Tallcane

Reaction score

Please e-mail us for fitting advice, we will help you as best we can. Luckily the 946 last is the easiest Bonafè last to fit if you are thinking about the GMTO.

Thanks. I actually did and Gabriel was great in recommending a half size less than usual. But, I also saw a lot of opinions from folks on here in regards to the rain last indicating that plenty of them just stuck with their normal size. So, I am stuck in a little bit of a quandary in deciding whether to pull the trigger.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads