• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Gentlemen, I might be missing some posts, but is there upcoming GMTO for this exact EG Galway in CC?

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/frontpage/products/edward-green-veldt-galway

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oooh Thrope MTO sounds tempting! Though I wouldn't count for the 5 needed. What is current delivery for them right now - 5 months?

Speaking of MTOs anybody interested in acorn Kudu leather? Maybe an Isham on mh71? Also there is a paler kudu like Epaulet's Carminas or a charcoal Kudu as well

Photos from here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/236162/...hoe-appreciation-theard/4300_100#post_5615429

Swatch from Patrik

Definitely would be open to the conversation. Charcoal could be really interesting IMO.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Let us know if you guys want to sign up for a refill, we only need three to make it happen (any width).
You just make it too easy!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

SWEET! I'm not a watch guy (but ddd might change that) and since I have 3 EGs coming in from SkoAB, that's 3 Patek's? Since I ordered matching trees I wonder if I'll get extra wristbands?

Okay, I should clarify that the above statement was made tongue-in-cheek else people get carried away...

Not a watch guy? Then what happened with that Lange I included in your last order? :fonz:

IGotId

Reaction score

I am pretty sure G&G has Brown Highland grain leather too.

I'm not trying to crap on @CHRK33
 's MTO yet, but that is of more interest to me. We'll see how many people are interested in burgundy, first.

How much would this cost? I may be interested in a brown version as well.

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fellow Skoak loyalists, I wanted to check and see if we might be able to get a G&G Thorpe Group MTO off the ground. I was inspired by the past two days of pouring rain here in NYC and the lack of a classy pair of boots that can handle this inclement weather.

Considering the stock Skoak model was unavailable in my size, I thought let's see if we can do something slightly different. This boot would be killer and at an awesome price. Definitely post your interest and PM me if you have any questions.

So here are the specs that I was thinking of (and I am obviously willing to hear other thoughts/recommendations to get it off the ground):

Burgundy Highland Grain
Exposed antiqued brass eyelets
Double Dainite with storm welt
MH71
Lining color?

Just to whet your appetites, here is the current version of the Thorpe in a country grain that Skoak stocks:

And here is a swatch of the burgundy highland grain:

Just a friendly reminder, in order to avoid the MTO fee, the first five pairs would have to all have the same width.

I'd be interested in a hatch grain version in vintage oak.

I already have a wigmore in vintage rioja with burgundy highland grain shaft.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads