• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

diadem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at the Carmina belts on the website. Is 34" the smallest size in stock? I've got a slender build and have a 30" waist.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What kinda specs? I would be down possibly

Hadn't really turned my mind to the deets, but something sleek in a three eyelet. Need to find out more about the various sole options as well.
These are very handsome, but I wouldn't want a sole this thick;
orig.jpg

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Keep me posted. Suede #4 in a shape like the lama chukka could be really nice as well

Nullson

Reaction score
Looking at the Carmina belts on the website. Is 34" the smallest size in stock? I've got a slender build and have a 30" waist.
I also would like to see smaller size belts. I was looking to add one to my order a few weeks ago but was disappointed to find only 34'' + size.

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh where were you guys. I proposed suede chukkas and Adelaide a month ago and no takers. Would probably go for a color between volpe and jasper for chukka on Dante.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I also would like to see smaller size belts. I was looking to add one to my order a few weeks ago but was disappointed to find only 34'' + size.

I know it's not a perfect solution, buty any cobbler can shorten the Carmina belts in a matter of minutes. They are made specifically to have the option to shorten them, like most belts.

Does anyone know what Enzo Bonafé calls this color?

I'm considering doing a MTO for this shoe or change the color to Gold Museum calf. I love this shade: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/enzo-bonafe/products/enzo-bonafe-adelaide-in-museum-calf

Vitello Giamaica. The model shown is a modified 3200 on the 946 last. The modification is the peaked heel counter to make it look more like the St James II. The normal 3200 has a rounded heel counter like on the St James. Also, the normal 3200 has a punched cap toe.

Last edited:

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know it's not a perfect solution, buty any cobbler can shorten the Carmina belts in a matter of minutes. They are made specifically to have the option to shorten them, like most belts.
Vitello Giamaica. The model shown is a modified 3200 on the 946 last. The modification is the peaked heel counter to make it look more like the St James II. The normal 3200 has a rounded heel counter like on the St James. Also, the normal 3200 has a punched cap toe.
Thanks for the quick reply, Leaves. Just to clarify, it's considered a MTO whether I change the color or not then? What's the current waiting time for MTOs? How much are lasted shoe trees?

Also, does the normal (not modified model) has a medallion in addition to the punched cap toe?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks for the quick reply, Leaves. Just to clarify, it's considered a MTO whether I change the color or not then? What's the current waiting time for MTOs? How much are lasted shoe trees?

Also, does the normal (not modified model) has a medallion in addition to the punched cap toe?
Thanks.

A 15% surcharge will be applied to any single order. The 15% surcharge for single MTO allows for a lot of customization though, like changing of lasts, materials, slight design changes like medallion and extra punching, but for pattern changes and heavy modifications there will be a 30% surcharge.

Yes, the original model 3200 is an Adelaide semi brogue (punched cap toe with medallion).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads