1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Skoaktiebolaget – Carlos Santos, Enzo Bonafé, Saint Crispin’s, Paolo Scafora, Carmina, Rubinacci

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. RogerP

RogerP Distinguished Member

Quote:Agreed - just fantastic. Wish their standard width fit me. @Leaves - this isn't meant to sound greedy amidst this wealth of spectacular new models, but I gots to know: is there a calf version of the Carmina U-wing boot getting ready to spring forth in the short term? So much good stuff on display it's going to be a challenge getting any work done today!

2. rydenfan

rydenfan Distinguished Member

3. RogerP

Quote:If there is no calf U-wing about to pop up I will probably grab the Chukka. It is pretty damned sweet. But my most pressing "need" at present is for a bal boot. I might have to scratch that off the list first. I just about did - had every intention of ordering a Shannon at the local EG trunk show yesterday, but got distracted by other options. Trying to focus now - but it's hard with so much freakin' awesomeness swirling around.

4. tifosi

tifosi Tire Kicker

Don't let what happened to me with the bal boot yesterday happen to you today...just sayin.

5. dddrees

dddrees Distinguished Member

Have you already asked the same sizing info on the G&G thread as well?

Good luck.

6. RogerP

Quote:Good point - I'd give a shout over there and see what you can figure out. The boot is just spectacular. I know it won't fit me, so it's easy for me to resist. But if there's a chance it might work for you, best figure that out right quick.

7. dddrees

If you were certain and it was really right for you, then there would have been no hesitation.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014

8. tifosi

tifosi Tire Kicker

Yea... I added it to my cart immediately then I started balking. It happens.

9. RogerP

Quote:We've probably all been there.

10. dddrees

I've been guilty of buying some boots and some shoes because I like shoes and boots. But in my better moments I purchase the shoes and boots I really like and get more pleasure from. Typically the mistakes happen more when I've taken or I've had less time to make the decision.

11. SuitedDx

SuitedDx Distinguished Member

Wow, that 6.5 in the Thorpe moved quickly! @Ironist? @wurger? Did you just save me around $1K? :D

12. Hifilover

Hifilover Senior Member

Too bad I missed the u-wing boot....my size has gone.....is there any chance for a restock?

13. Ironist

Ironist Distinguished Member

No, when leaves posted the sizes for the batch of Gg shoes months ago the sizes ranges from 7+ so I wasn't aware. Maybe someone pre-ordered early.

14. BingoLiddle

BingoLiddle Well-Known Member

I take my hat off to to you guys at Skoab! These new models are amazing. Game on!

[​IMG]

15. Leaves

Leaves Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Might be there never was a UK 6.5, sometimes when I duplicate an item in our webtique (I just made that one up, don't kill me) to post a new style I forget to remove some sizes from the item I duplicate from.