• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Novembers GMTO's are coming to a close, make sure you don't miss out:

Carlos Santos Derby Boot in Patina
Carlos-Santos-Derby-Apron-Boot-Sample-1.jpg

Carlos Santos Patina Skin Stitch Derby
Carlos-Santos-9114-Patina-Service-Groupshot-1.jpg

Enzo Bonafe Austerity Brogue in Latino Calf
Enzo-Bonafe-3724-Latigo-Calf-74945-Last-1.jpg

Enzo Bonafe Handstitched Wholecut Oxford
Enzo-Bonafe-3998-Museum-Claret-804-Last-1.jpg

Enzo Bonafe Balmoral Boot in Mahogany Cordovan
Enzo-Bonafe-3540-m.-Dark-Cognac-Cordovan-363-stock-mood.jpg

Paolo Scafora Pompei in Vietri Calf
Paolo-Scafora-582-Sorrento-Calf-Vec-Last-4.jpg

:)

hmlarsson

Reaction score
Last edited:

Fab75

Reaction score
I just want to personally thank everyone participating in our Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Another record! The lads have been working around the clock, please be patient, we are working as fast as we can shipping these nice shoes and accessories out.

our pleasure, may be Black Friday can be every Friday?
just bought two pairs this time and waiting for it. EB Ilcea Vintage and CS Oxford wine.
I'm sure to get it fast as always.
see you
cheers

Meyboom

Reaction score
That Latino Calf leather looks fantastic!. Sadly not in a last for me. Hoping for more options in that leather in the future.:) (Or I'm I beginning to plan a single MTO...thinking chukka in the 7495956467474 (or whatever number it is:rolleyes:) last )

@hmlarsson In what way does the 804 last not work for you?

mirinjobra

Reaction score
I'm excited to see what boots will be revealed in December. Really hoping for some nice Carmina or Enzo..

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
54BBFBF5-ABEE-4AB2-B3A5-81C267CA3C4C.jpeg
By the way, is there some kind of secluded community of Paolo Scafora owners posting on an alternative internet?

I’m starting to thing so! I love mine but need a bit higher instep. Definitely something for people that find Bonafè too high across the instep.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads