• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nikosk

Reaction score
Hello,

These are on Forest last which is a bit generous fit. I know that for simpson or alcudia last you usually need half a size more than usuall because they are very snug lasts.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Did someone say blue shoes?

Edward Green Belgravia in Navy Calf - MTO

Also got this recently:

Edward Green Walcot in Edwardian - MTO

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did someone say blue shoes?

Edward Green Belgravia in Navy Calf - MTO

Also got this recently:

Edward Green Walcot in Edwardian - MTO

You got it for yourself? What last is it? I believe Walcot is available in readily in Edwardian but on 808 last.

GabrielOB

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I dunno, you'll have to ask @GabrielOB about that, it's his pair.
smile.gif

I dunno, you'll have to ask @GabrielOB about that, it's his pair.
smile.gif

How do you like it? Any noticeable difference in respect to 888 last?

It's my new summer shoes, @laufer. In the 888 last, I have to wear a F width but the 808 last is more generous and has a more smooth and rounded chiseled toe box than the 888 last which is more distinct and more elongated. For me, the 808 last fits more similar to the 202 last but not as generous as the 606. Hope this helps :)

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's my new summer shoes, @laufer. In the 888 last, I have to wear a F width but the 808 last is more generous and has a more smooth and rounded chiseled toe box than the 888 last which is more distinct and more elongated. For me, the 808 last fits more similar to the 202 last but not as generous as the 606. Hope this helps :)

It does. thank you.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@GabrielOB Congrats! Very nice shoes. Too bad they'll not be left in the store for me to look at, next time I pop in. Or will they?
lurker[1].gif

Who were the Belgravias for btw?

Frank the sheep

Reaction score

[@=http://www.styleforum.net/u/200519/GabrielOB]@GabrielOB[/@] Congrats! Very nice shoes. Too bad they'll not be left in the store for me to look at, next time I pop in. Or will they? 
lurker%5B1%5D.gif

Who were the Belgravias for btw?

Guess they are Alexanders since Leaves wrote "lads in the store" :)

@GabrielOB - That's one heck of a summer shoe! Very nice :)

ascher07

Reaction score
Anybody have a pic of the Carmina Jodhpurs in the wild or can speak for them? I've been on the fence for months. Thanks!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some Enzo Bonafé MTO awesomeness:

Modified model 3200 on the 946 last - GMTO

Button Boot in Burgundy Calf and Burgundy Deerskin on the 2102 B last (Blake construction):

Modified model 3817 in a variety of different lasts and mats for an Australian client:

member2000r

Reaction score
Any grey option for this boot? Or just black? Definitively an ideal boot if equipped with Norwegian welding & danite sole.

Button Boot in Burgundy Calf and Burgundy Deerskin on the 2102 B last (Blake construction):

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics