Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Skoaktiebolaget – Carlos Santos, Enzo Bonafé, Saint Crispin’s, Paolo Scafora, Carmina, Rubinacci

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Beav

Beav Senior member

When I looked this morning there was only one size left. Maybe that one size sold out too, and then the item came off the site.

2. RogerP

RogerP Senior member

They weren't posted in new arrivals. I clicked on the BOOTS tab when looking at some other pair to bring up all available boots and that's when I saw them. And I was like, damn....

3. Michael81

Michael81 Senior member

Thanks for the comments and thumbs, everyone.

The reason some of you haven't noticed them on the site is that they were only there for a week or two. Obviously they have been selling well - and with good reason.

My usual size sold out very quickly, but fortunately the 234 last is quite roomy. SAB confirmed that sizing down was possible, and ultimately even resulted in a better fit. Definitely no complaints on my end.

4. marker2037

marker2037 Senior member

Yea, these have only been on the site for maybe a week and they were selling so fast that I needed to jump on it. I ordered my usual size 9 UK (10 D US) which I own in the Carmina Soller last and which fits me pretty well. We will see how these turn out when they arrive, but even if they are slightly roomier, I have thicker boot socks I wear with my boots. I'm not too worried, but I would still hope they have a good, snug fit so I can use a multitude of different socks.

5. marker2037

marker2037 Senior member

Does anyone have any pics of Algarve, Wine Shadow, or Braga in the wild? I'm thinking of joining either the Field Boot or Chukka GMTO and I'm wondering which color would suit me best and work best with these styles.