• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Leaves,

I was planning to order the Carmina Brown Jodhpurs with Dainite soles in a size 8 but noticed they were out of stock as of today. Do you ever restock these or is there a process to order them in that size? For reference, I am a size 8 in the Soller last.

We received a large restock earlier this week. If your size got sold out, unfortunately we have no plans to restock this style. You could consider a Patina from CS: https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/collections/carlos-santos/products/carlos-santos-patina

zanci

Reaction score
Will you have the carlos santos handgrade wholecuts in any different colour? Or perhaps available on patina style?

Is this the only shoe to have this 389 last because its beautiful

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will you have the carlos santos handgrade wholecuts in any different colour? Or perhaps available on patina style?

Is this the only shoe to have this 389 last because its beautiful

Well, it is possible. Nothing until spring at the earliest. But not as a patina color.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's Cashmere time! At least here in Sweden we're starting to wear cashmere and tweeds almost every day. We just got these amazing cashmere offerings, made especially for Skoaktiebolaget by Rubinacci. Everything is 100% cashmere. I have a few of these myself, made last fall as prototypes and I just can't stop wearing them. Just fantastic. And I'm not just saying that for enabling reasons, they really are. They are especially nice if you have a normal or slim physique as they are not boxy like at lot of sweaters seem to be. We have three styles; crew neck, polo shirt and a roll neck and all come in three different colors. Enjoy! https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/collections/knitwear

Rubinacci-Knitwear-Polo-2.jpg

Rubinacci-Knitwear-Turtleneck-2.jpg

Rubinacci-Knitwear-Crewneck-Sand-2.jpg

Rubinacci-Knitwear-Crewneck-Moss-1-NEW.jpg

Rubinacci-Knitwear-Polo-Camel-1-NEW.jpg

Rubinacci-Knitwear-Turtleneck-Navy-1-NEW.jpg

Tobylav

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything re the Carmina double monk etc GMTO from April this year?

kewah

Reaction score
@Leaves : Will you guys restock the CS mink suede chukka any time soon? Signed up on the waiting list but I wanted to check with you if you know if/when they're coming in.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything re the Carmina double monk etc GMTO from April this year?

Please see private email. This info should have been sent the other week, sorry for the delay.

@Leaves : Will you guys restock the CS mink suede chukka any time soon? Signed up on the waiting list but I wanted to check with you if you know if/when they're coming in.

Yes, we hope they arrive within a couple of months.

And soooooo comfortable right out of the box.

Glad to hear it!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Odd Stock Clearance

It's that time of the year when we do a small clearance of some Odd Stock items from past season in order to make room for all our new arrivals. The Odd Stock section has been refreshed with some nice offerings. https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/collections/odd-stock

Carmina-80374-Vegano-Marron-Simpson-Last-5_1024x1024.jpg

Rubinacci-Marfy-Violet-Velvet-5-Lighter_1024x1024.jpg

Carlos-Santos-4210-Navy-Suede-1944-Last--NEW-1_1024x1024.jpg

carlos-santos-navy-suede-loafer

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder that we are closing the current GMTO's tomorrow (7 PM CET)

Get in on the action!

Paolo-Scafora-583-Vit.-Amalfi-Door-Last-4.jpg

Carlos-Santos-9156-Chestnut-Grain-316-Last-2-NEW.jpg

Carlos-Santos-9126-Acorn-Calf-333-Last-NEW-1.jpg

Enzo-Bonafe-1968-Col.-8-Cordovan-946-Last-2-NEW.jpg

Enzo-Bonafe-3363MOD-Hidro-Tabacco-946-Last-1-MODIFIED.jpg

Enzo Bonafe 3200 mod. Vitello Etrusco 946 H Last.jpg

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads