Skoaktiebolaget – Carlos Santos, Enzo Bonafé, Saint Crispin’s, Paolo Scafora, Carmina, Rubinacci

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. KPDarb

KPDarb Senior member

I really appreciate this explanation and insight in the dynamic of the industry. Its a shame for makers to almost indirectly remove that face that is the independent retailer. From my experience, both first hand and witnessed, makers don't seem to have the ability to offer the same customer experience as a retailer. I really enjoy the GMTOs and hope only for a bright, group order filled future.

2. Zapasman

Zapasman Senior member

Hi sdfz, could you say is a TTS last?. Roomy enough in the instep and ball?. I am asking you that cause I am 8.5uk (mostly)-9 uk (depending on the last) and I am considering to pull the trigger with the Balmoral boot. TIA

3. Zapasman

Zapasman Senior member

Any pics in the wild of the CS Noir Shadow patina, please?. That Balmoral boot on thel 316 last resembles me to the GG Canterburys, wich is the best lovely Balmoral boot IMO.

4. Dannefalk

Dannefalk Affiliate Vendor

Eyelets are hidden, as the picture! Description has been corrected.

5. sdfzs

sdfzs Senior member

For me 316 is acctually roomy but not to the extent that I'm sizing down. I wear my normal carmina Detroit / Soller size for a fit allowing medium thickness socks. I would say that the width is about as per the mentioned carmina lasts. Only got derby boots so I can't comment in instep height but my impression is not that it's in the lower side.

As always, all feets are different....

6. Zapasman

Zapasman Senior member

^Thanks for your helpful reply.