• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Tewkesbury

Reaction score
IMG_2426.JPG @Leaves These delights share the jumper boot listing, how do I specify the monk strap alternative?

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deez - create a B&A listing and put it in your signature. Mentioning that you have them for sale and then allowing folks to navigate to your signature is a time-tested practice here. Just don't conduct your business in the threads.
Thanks for the advice!

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 794108 @Leaves These delights share the jumper boot listing, how do I specify the monk strap alternative?
The picture for this listing is only to show the material of the Jumper boots. This new double monk boot model was one of our GMTO's last month, but would be available as a Single MTO at any time.

Mr Tewkesbury

Reaction score
The picture for this listing is only to show the material of the Jumper boots. This new double monk boot model was one of our GMTO's last month, but would be available as a Single MTO at any time.
Thank you for the response.
Could state the model number, thanks.

vmss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder why is there much more activity posts in the threads of Carmina,EG,SC, Lobb and Enzo than Carlos Santos almost non existent and Skoak's latest acquisition Scafora ( no personal reviews yet)?

Is it personal satisfaction of the brands that leads to higher activity posts in their brand representative threads ?

Last edited:

Mr Tewkesbury

Reaction score
Satisfaction, yes; pride, to a degree; blanket appreciation, definitely!

You missed JL, my personal favourite.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wonder why is there much more activity posts in the threads of Carmina,EG,SC, Lobb and to some degree Enzo than Carlos Santos almost non existent and Skoak's latest acquisition Scafora ( no personal reviews yet)?

Is it personal satisfaction of the brands that leads to higher activity posts in their brand representative threads ?
CS is much newer to SF consciousness- Skoak pretty much 'introduced' them, and they aren't carried as widely by other retailers, so less exposure and experience. I'm sure as time goes on it will heat up.

Meyboom

Reaction score
Nevertheless I am surprised we have hardly seen anything of Scafora (not in this thread or any other thread). Though it looks like Skoak has already sold quite some pairs... Probably Scafora buyers are very discrete gentlemen who don't like showing off :)

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nevertheless I am surprised we have hardly seen anything of Scafora (not in this thread or any other thread). Though it looks like Skoak has already sold quite some pairs... Probably Scafora buyers are very discrete gentlemen who don't like showing off :)
Next year...for me. ;)

Meyboom

Reaction score
The Scaforas are not yet calling my name (or to be more precise some other shoes are calling it harder) but who knows in a not so far away future...

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd love to snag a pair of Scafora. I saw some excellent double monks on their Instagram and think that they would make for an excellent GMTO:

O9S8iw7.png

But sizing is my worry right now. A narrow foot + high instep makes getting things right a pain. Just need a conference near Stockholm so I have an excuse to visit in person...

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have confirmed with SF admin that I'm not supposed to post a sale on a thread. I want to apologize to everyone here and to @Skoaktiebolaget @Leaves for my actions. I wasn't aware of the rule but I should have waited for admin to reply before posting anything I wasn't sure about. Sorry for the shenanigans guys. :facepalm:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'm surprised as well to be honest. Scafora is very "SF". But it took us a couple of years to build up interest for Bonafè. Scafora will get there as well in time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics