• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The new horsebit loafer looks amazing. What will the last be called? K? To honour Skärholmen that markets themselves as SKHLM?

Can't wait until it is trunk show time again for L&T!

I have not decided on either last or style name. If anyone has decrypted the naming policies I’m happy to take suggestions.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
any notice when parisian brown lace loafers in 6.5 UK will be back in stock....????

Sorry won’t be a restock for these. Factory is way behind schedule due to COVID shut down (which lasted a lot longer in Spain than in the US). So we’re not receiving any restocks for summer loafers.White Danny sneakers is incoming though.

dangerous

Reaction score
I have not decided on either last or style name. If anyone has decrypted the naming policies I’m happy to take suggestions.

Keep building out the STHLM - O for Olof? It's a loafer last after all...

Do you think the last would work on non-loafers? I'm thinking of something like a Budapester

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
I don't have a pair of the Scott, but I do have a pair of the L&T Denham, which are on the same, "S" last.

I took my usual size, UK9. I wear a UK9 in most shoes, including Carmina, Loake, and C&J.

When I first tried them on, I thought that they were quite snug, although not uncomfortably so. The insole is also lightly padded and so that takes up a bit more room at first, until the shoes have been worn a few times and the insole starts to conform to your foot a bit more.

Having now worn them about 10 times, I definitely made the right choice to get my usual size.

I hope that helps!

Hmm. Glad you replied, thanks. I did a really quick fit of one shoe and was about to return them since they seemed too snug. I will try them again before making a final decision. They seem more snug than I expected relative to Carmina and C&J in the same size.

lartiste

Reaction score
@Leaves

After few years, when was not buying high end shoes due to my problems with goat and with feet joints. Today I just made further purchase with you. In my opinion you would make fortune on education of e-shop runners how to handle orders and how to deal with customers. Within minutes I received emails with confirmations and even email from DHL and just within hour or so I also received sms from DHL that my package will be delivered tomorrow.

I have never seen such service. Back in days I considered service of SKOAKTIEBOLAGET perfect, but you even improved your own standards. I do not know other e-shop which would even try to match to your service. Even such shops like MatchesFashion and MyTheresa are not even close, the smaller ones are even more behind. To be honest I was afraid a bit about your services since all (to me) well known faces are gone, in particular Gabriel, Dannefalk and few others. But you improved!

Hat off.

lartiste

Reaction score
This start to be a bit weird thread. I am discussing just with my own. :brick:

My order just arrived, this is really outstanding. Please see very first photo, I will add later more.

IMG_0056.JPG

dangerous

Reaction score
I got the same L&T last year. They are great, and at the sale price absolutely ridiculous.

I can't really get behind the wholecuts, but the L&T Binghams are muy bueno!

dangerous

Reaction score
Damn. That instep is ridiculous.

I apparently have quite a low instep compared to you guys... holy crap.looking good though. A bit narrow?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
why would you call it not fit, how much lace can close really depends on instep, and if it's comfortable I would think it fits

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads