1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Size L █ NWT ~$860 RLBL Shawl Collar Cardigan █ Charcoal Cashmere w/ Horn Buttons!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Mar 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is an incredible Ralph Lauren Black Label (RLBL) cardigan sweater.

Size large (L) in a lush charcoal cashmere fabric. Has an amazing soft hand. I cannot emphasize that enough.

Great slim fit that one expects from RLBL. The icing on the cake are the genuine horn buttons.

Factoring in sales tax, the retail on this sweater is over $850. So consider this a deal!

Approximate measurements (reference only):
    Chest: 22.5
    Length from base of collar: 27.25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have excellent feedback here

The retail price on this jacket is $795, which would turn into over $850 including sales tax.

$225 shipped to the United States or Canada OR BEST OFFER

I will ship to the rest of the world at cost. Please add $12 for shipping to the rest of the world (countries that are not the US or Canada).

PayPal or Postal Money order only. I cannot accept personal payments in PayPal. As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is.

First one to pay gets the item.

I will only grant "holds" for those who pay via PayPal eCheck. ​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
Thread Status: