• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Size in C&J Coniston vs other C&J:s

jooohan

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm thinking of a pair of C&J Conistons, but I'm not sure which size I should order..

I have 7.5 UK in my C&J Chelseas on the last 238 and 7 UK in my RM Williams Craftsman in suede. Both fits fine and are the normal width!

If there's anyone who owns the Conistons and the other models, how do they compare? And which size do you have? Will they "expand" and get a bit larger with time like the Chelseas and Craftsman, or is the leather in the Conistons of thicker character?

Regards

MMorley

Reaction score
The Coniston is made for think winter socks. As such, it's almost a half size bigger than my other C&J shoes.

jooohan

Reaction score
Thanks!

I've read that the 238 last I have on the C&J Chelseas are the one of the most tight and I'll be wearing normal black thin dress-socks, so I guess I should order the 7.0 size then..

Anyone else who owns a pair of suede RM W. Craftsmans and the C&J Coniston boot?

Regards

jooohan

Reaction score
Or maybe Loake Kempton.. Would 7.5 UK in Loake Kempton correlate with 7.0 UK in Crocket & Jones Coniston?

My last question
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads