1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Size 9G UK █ Crockett & Jones "Draycott" Chesnut Brown Punchcap Derbies █ Worn 3x, Excellent Conditi

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Sep 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is a pair of very gently worn Crockett and Jones "Draycott" derbies in size 9G UK.

I have been on the fence whether or not to keep these. They fit me very well, but I never bring them out because they are hard to pair with dark suits. I have worn them no more than 3 times.

I had them professionally "topy'd" by B. Nelson shoe repair in New York. (That is, they put the protective Vibram plastic top layer on the sole to give it some water resistance and better traction --- a $40 excluding the shipping I paid for both ways).

These will come with the original C&J box labeled "Draycott, 9G" and the original green cloth bags. They will NOT come with the shoe trees pictured. I am keeping those for my other C&Js. :)

Outsole length, tip to heel: 12.15 inches
    Outsole width, at widest: 4.35 inches
    Insole length, from tip to heel: 11.6 inches​

Selling these to clear out of my closet. My loss is your gain! Kind of sad to see these go.

$299 shipped CONUS. Sale is final.

I'll ship to any country. PM me for shipping quotes outside the CONUS.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]