1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Size 42S / 42R NWT ~$1700 Canali Sportcoat in Wool-Cashmere Navy Check

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is an incredible Canali mainline sportcoat in navy check. New-with-tags. Wool-cashmere blend.

Canali sportcoats are fully canvassed. Excellent quality. This one is slim and features lightly padded shoulders. Recent model. (2012-ish)

This would make an excellent every day sportcoat for fall/winter/early spring weather.

The fabric quality is incredible too. I cannot stress that enough. Lush wool-cashmere with an AMAZING soft hand and color.

I'm taking reasonable offers.

For the record, $425 is roughly 75% off the original price ($1595) including sales tax (~$1700) :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have excellent feedback here

$425 shipped to the United States or Canada

I will ship to the rest of the world at cost. Please add $12 for shipping to the rest of the world (countries that are not the US or Canada).

PayPal or Postal Money order only. I cannot accept personal payments in PayPal. As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is.

First one to pay gets the item.

I will only grant "holds" for those who pay via PayPal eCheck. ​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tagged a 42S inside the garment tag, and indeed fits like a 42S or possibly a 42R.

Specs:

-Made in Italy by Canali
    -RIDICULOUSLY SOFT wool-cashmere blend (marked 85% wool, 10% CASHMERE, not sure where the remaining 5% is, possibly silk/seta)?
    -Full canvas construction
    -Lightly padded shoulders (SF approved)
    -High armholes
    -Low two-button stance
    -Double vents
    -Jacket fully lined with cupro bemberg
    -Slim cut with great trim waist
    -Will generally need little or no alterations off the rack

Approximate measurements:

Shoulders from seam to seam: 18.75
    Chest pit to pit: 22.25
    Sleeve from seam to cuff: 24.5 (with material to let out)
    Jacket Length from BOC: 30

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
Thread Status: