1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Size 42S / 42R NWT ~$1700 Canali Sportcoat in Wool-Cashmere Navy Check

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is an incredible Canali mainline sportcoat in navy check. New-with-tags. Wool-cashmere blend.

Canali sportcoats are fully canvassed. Excellent quality. This one is slim and features lightly padded shoulders. Recent model. (2012-ish)

This would make an excellent every day sportcoat for fall/winter/early spring weather.

The fabric quality is incredible too. I cannot stress that enough. Lush wool-cashmere with an AMAZING soft hand and color.

I'm taking reasonable offers.

For the record, $425 is roughly 75% off the original price ($1595) including sales tax (~$1700) :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have excellent feedback here

$425 shipped to the United States or Canada

I will ship to the rest of the world at cost. Please add $12 for shipping to the rest of the world (countries that are not the US or Canada).

PayPal or Postal Money order only. I cannot accept personal payments in PayPal. As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is.

First one to pay gets the item.

I will only grant "holds" for those who pay via PayPal eCheck. ​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tagged a 42S inside the garment tag, and indeed fits like a 42S or possibly a 42R.

Specs:

-Made in Italy by Canali
    -RIDICULOUSLY SOFT wool-cashmere blend (marked 85% wool, 10% CASHMERE, not sure where the remaining 5% is, possibly silk/seta)?
    -Full canvas construction
    -Lightly padded shoulders (SF approved)
    -High armholes
    -Low two-button stance
    -Double vents
    -Jacket fully lined with cupro bemberg
    -Slim cut with great trim waist
    -Will generally need little or no alterations off the rack

Approximate measurements:

Shoulders from seam to seam: 18.75
    Chest pit to pit: 22.25
    Sleeve from seam to cuff: 24.5 (with material to let out)
    Jacket Length from BOC: 30

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013

Thread Status: