1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Size 42 Shoe thread - Oliver Spencer Derbies, Common Projects, MMM Gats

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Master Milano, Dec 27, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

Seriously priced to sell -- Hit me up with a serious offer if you want something, and I will most probably take it... :)

Oliver Spencer Black Derbies: A really good look and I just need money right now what can I say... Great pair of shoes, slightly chunkier sole but will go with most things. Fits 9/9.5. - 110 shipped SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Common Projects White Achilles: Worn (some wear on heels and slight scruffs) but in great condition, lots of life left. Probably 7.5-8/10. - 110 shipped SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Common Projects Chukka Sneaks in Suede - could pass of as new! Tagged Size 8-ish but as you know, these fit a size bigger so they fit pretty well for a size 9 :) don't have bag/box but low price EU SIZE 40 - 150 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MMM Gats - Great color (blend between gray and army green depending on lighting) on these and most comfortable pair of shoes that I've ever owned. They are in great condition (as I haven't worn them that much) - 165 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.