1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Size 36 Samurai 710xx 19oz Tight Straight Unwashed Selvedge Denim

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by sense., Mar 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sense.

sense. Active Member

paypal only.
    i ship usps priority mail.
    pm/email to contact.
    please only contact me if you're willing to pay.
    senselesshype@yahoo.com

for sale:

size 36 samurai 710xx 19oz tight straight unwashed selvedge denim

i purchased these from denimio last year and they came undersized. they are raw/unwashed but the measurements are closer to the post wash measurements on their size chart. they have never touched water, no initial soak/wash. stiff as cardboard and have not hemmed. they have been worn to a desk job ~ 20 times. no stains or odors, only subtle fading near crotch and behind the knee.

id recommend a wash/soak before wearing, this would be their first time in water. id also recommend these for someone with 34.5-35 waist since the following measurements are pre-wash:

waist - 36
    thigh - 13.25
    inseam - 36
    hem - 8.5

$140 shipped

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.