1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Size 34 Waist █ NWT $275 Eternal 811 Selvedge Denim █ "One Wash" - $50 Off Blue in Green Price + Con

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Mar 13, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is a pair of new-with-tags Eternal denim. Model 811. Size 34. Selvedge 14.5 oz denim with a deerskin leather patch.

Eternal needs little introduction here. One of the most highly regarded Japanese denim brands.

I purchased these for $275 +8.875% sales tax from Blue In Green in-person at the NYC store on Greene Street. They were hemmed at 31.75 inches inseam by the store.I never wore them and have enough pairs of denim. This is a great model of jeans, I just choose to focus on other gaps in my wardrobe at this time. My loss is your gain!

They are "one wash," meaning that they have been professionally pre shrunk with cold water by the Blue in Green staff to take the guess work out of shrinkage that comes with the first wash. I posted my own detailed measurements below, as the Blue in Green ones are averages across several pairs in the same size.

The same pair can be purchased from BIG for $275. Link here: http://blueingreensoho.com/products...tapered-leg-jeans-one-wash?variant=8312272065

My price: I will let these go for a loss at $225 shipped CONUS, saving you $50 on a pair of NWT jeans. Also, they come pre hemmed, which should be of use to people around my height. (5'10''). Not many tailor shops hem jeans as nicely as the BIG store, which has a vintage chainstich machine. Sale is final.

My own measurements, using the BIG method: http://blueingreensoho.com/pages/measurement-guide

-Tagged size 34
    -Waist: 11.25
    -Front rise:
    -Back Rise: 15.65
    -Thigh: 12.75
    -Knee: 9.25
    -Leg opening: 8.75
    -Inseam: professionally chain stich hemmed at 31.75 by the BIG staff using a vintage machine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member