• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Size 34 Flat Front Pants █ NWT $225 Hertling for Dapper Classics (Same Maker as Howard Yount) █ GRAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Up for sale is a pair of new-with-tags, slim fit pants from Dapper Classics. GRAIL grey wool fresco. Size 34.

Dapper Classics pants are made in Brooklyn, NY by Hertling. Same maker as the forum famous Howard Yount. (Who has great pants, but seems to have gone AWOL and has very poor customer service) These are the same fit as Howard Yount's "USA cut." Flat front. Very high quality construction and fabrics. They also rival Incotex in quality, in my opinion.

Selling these because I already have a few pairs of grey fresco pants. Thinking about keeping these as a backup now that I think about it. They are amazing pants. Get these before I change my mind!

Fresco needs little introduction here. Many on SF swear by it. It's a great open weave fabric that lets in the air very well during the warm months. It's also a wool that doesn't wrinkle easily and drapes very well. More here on fresco: http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/fresco-wool-fabric-suit-outfit/

The description on the Dapper Classics site reads as follows

Dapper Classics trousers are hand tailored in Brooklyn, New York at a factory with nearly 100 years of tailoring expertise. Our slim fit trousers are cut slim, but not skinny, with a mid-rise. These mid gray fresco wool dress pants are made of 100% merino wool. Our fresco wool is knitted with an open weave that makes it a perfect pant for Spring, Summer, and the early days of Fall. Rear-split waistband. Flat front. Zip fly. Button waist closure. Lined to knee. Unfinished.

Fresco 100% Merino Wool

Wool woven in Italy

Made in USA

I bought these when they came out for $225. Now they're sold out in all sizes on the Dapper Classics site. http://www.dapperclassics.com/Shop/100-fresco-merino-wool-mid-gray

Will let them go for $200. My loss of $25 is your gain!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$199 shipped CONUS

As implied with all SF classified listings, sale is final. Sold as is.

Add $15 for shipping to all other countries

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waist: 35
Rise: 11
Inseam: 38.75 (unfinished and unhemmed)
Leg opening: 8.6

Stock pictures from Dapper Classics below

Mens-Mid-Gray-Fresco-Trousers.jpg

8291.jpg

Super-110s-Mid-Gray-Pants.jpg

Attachments

• grey2.JPG
    grey2.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads