1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Size 34 █ Howard Yount Pants in the "USA Fit", 1x Worn █ Tan "Italian Chino" Khakis, Lightweight Cot

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Nov 9, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Stylish Dinosaur

Up for sale is a pair of slim fit pants from Howard Yount. Size 34. Worn once. Excellent condition.

Howard Yount pants are made in Brooklyn, NY by Hertling. These are the USA cut. Flat front. Very high quality construction and fabrics. They also rival Incotex in quality, in my opinion.

Selling these because I already have enough pairs of khaki pants (7 now, by my count).

I wore these once to dinner for a total of 3 hours. I had them all hemmed by a professional tailor. Also had the waist taken in from 35 inches to 34 inches. (Howard Yount pants in size 34 come with a true 35 inch waist by default---saved you time and money if you need a true 34 waist).

All alterations were very meticulously done. They can easily be lengthened/shortened by a tailor. They have extra material in the hem that can be let out. For reference, I am 5'10''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Howard Yount marked down the price of the same model Italian chinos to $75. However, they are all sold out in size 34. Click HERE for the same tan pair.

MY PRICE: $55 shipped CONUS

As implied with all SF classified listings, sale is final. Sold as is.

Add $15 for shipping to all other countries

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approximate measurements. Reference only

Waist: 34
    Rise: 11.25
    Inseam: 30 (with 2 inches of material folded inside the hem that can be let out)
    Leg opening: 8.65​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Howard Yount stock pics. These are a bit washed out. The true color of the pants is a deeper, richer "British khaki" shade as seen in the above pics. http://www.howardyount.com/collections/cotton-pants/products/italian-cotton-twill-pants-tan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015

2. jrd617

jrd617 Stylish Dinosaur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.