1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Size 16, SLIM FIT █ SET OF THREE Mastai Ferretti Shirts for $75 Total! █ All Staple Blue Cloth -- "

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is a set of three, incredible Mastai Ferretti shirts. Size 16/41. Staple blue shirts. There is one in "End-on-End" cloth, one in a solid blue, and one in blue/white stripes.

All the shirts are in excellent condition. Each has been worn about two times and were very well cared for. I just had them laundered and professionally pressed.

Mastai Ferretti shirts are made by the SAITT group, which also makes Truzzi shirts. The fabrics are extremely high quality (comparable to Truzzi). Very well constructed with flat-felled seams are immaculately done, and reinforced side gussets. These shirts are built to last.

They are all in the slim "Custom Fit" model that features two darts in the back of the shirt.

The retail on these shirts is about $225 to $379. So consider this a deal.

I am selling these as part of my winter closet cleaning. I own too many shirts. Selling these for a loss. Purchased them each for about $60 shipped (a total of $180). My loss is your gain!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take the set of all three shirts for $75 shipped CONUS

Add $15 for shipping to other countries.

As implied with all SF classifieds, sale is final. Sold as is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

End on End:

Shoulders: 18.25
    Chest pit to pit: 22.75
    Sleeve length from center of yoke to end of cuff: 33.25
    Length from base of collar: 31.25

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]