• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

size 13 sneakers from the stuff we like

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most shoes I've been looking at on sites go up to 12. What can you guys think of that goes up to 13 or higher? I think I've found common projects up to 43.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice ellipses. I forgot that's common knowledge.

Rock

Reaction score
Tobi.com has plenty of CP models left in 46 if you are willing to pay full price. Otherwise, JP, Converse, Adidas, Vans, etc all go up that high in most models.

ashenwreck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rock
Tobi.com has plenty of CP models left in 46 if you are willing to pay full price. Otherwise, JP, Converse, Adidas, Vans, etc all go up that high in most models.
They're actually 25 percent off through tomorrow with "FALLATTOBI". Also, depending how the Common Project Desert boots fit me (sized 46) that I have coming soon, I may have have them in the buy/sell forum in the next day or so. That is, if you'd be interested, OP.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It can be areal bitch to find stuff in larger sizes. The most annoying thing for me is shoes that look great in a small size but look terrible in a 46.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW Cristian, Good to see you back on here. How have you been? Still at Denimbar?

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey man. Yep you too. I'm working there till next week and then I'll work for Mauro. It is a bitch to find good shoes that don't look massive.

Let me add that I want them to be of good quality too. I can't wear vans anymore. They kill my feet and back.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%