1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Size 11 D, Alden Indy 403 Boots Brown Chromexcel

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bighead2205, Apr 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bighead2205

bighead2205 Active Member

For sale is a pair of previously worn pair of size 11 D Alden Indy 403 Boots in Brown Chromexcel. These shoes were originally purchased from TheShoeMart.com. These boots are in excellent condition and have been carefully cleaned and maintained. They come with the original box. The boots will come in the condition as photographed. If you would like extra pictures to better see current condition, please email me at [email protected]

The boots will be shipped double boxed, with delivery confirmation. I only ship to the Continental United States.

I am looking for $275 shipped for these. Paypal is the only form of payment accepted.

For questions, offers, or requests for more pictures, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016

2. maxenvellzen

maxenvellzen Member

Do you still have these?

3. bighead2205

bighead2205 Active Member

Yes, they're still available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.