• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Size 11.5 Ferragamo Tramezza Double Monk Strap Black

farooqm

Reaction score
I picked up the shoes on ebay, jsut looking for what I paid which was $100 + shipping which is a great deal, they were a bit big for me, which means they fit true to size perhaps a bit bigger, as I am an 11.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would farooq happen to be interested in some Barker Blacks?
wink.gif

How did these fit on you, too long, too wide? I'm an 11D as well, leaning a little wider because I have a flat foot.

farooqm

Reaction score
Farooq would like to pay his rent, so no Barkers for Farooq. The monks were too long, and a bit too wide, I have a narrow foot though and these do taper in. But as I said they fit true to size or a bit bigger so you may run into length problems. I had about 1/2 inch extra space at the heel.

farooqm

Reaction score
No takers? These are in good shape and a great deal.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by farooqm
No takers? These are in good shape and a great deal.

So, you wear an 11 in say, AE and these are .5" too long?

farooqm

Reaction score
Not sure on AE sizing, my feet are 11 3/8 inches long and these are about .5 inches too long. If it helps I can take a pic of the shoe on my foot.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by farooqm
Not sure on AE sizing, my feet are 11 3/8 inches long and these are about .5 inches too long. If it helps I can take a pic of the shoe on my foot.

What shoes do you wear in 11? I think my feet are just slightly longer than 11 1/2" w/o socks.

farooqm

Reaction score
Yep but shipping was $20 to Canada, thus to my house my cost was $100 shipped. So I am selling them for what I paid plus the shipping cost to the buyer leaving me even steven. Not sure about the markings, I simply took it on word from the other posters on the forum.

The scuffs aren't too bad at all and should easily polish out, I can take a pic of them if you would like but the pics in ebay listing are pretty representative. If it is holding you back on the sale I will give them a quick polish and repicture them.

Sizing wise I am a 9.5UK very snuggly in a Loake, or 10 comfortably. But keep in mind my feet are narrow oh and I am 11 1/8 not 3/8. So if you have wider feet you should be ok.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics