• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
**Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 1: Outerwear and winter accessories from No Man Walks Alone

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 1st auction of the year is for a Goodies from No Man Walks Alone. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.**

Banner on page ONE! Come on guys.....

-No period after “here”.

-Same paragraph....”is for a Goodies from.......”
Should be “is for goodies......”
Goodies isn’t capitalized and “a” isn’t necessary.

-“Team” really should not be capitalized.

-“present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House”
“This year” twice in a sentence? How about “present 2019’s edition...........this year in support”.

-“Each Auction lasts 24 hours...”
“Auction” should not be capitalized.

101!

I know that I pick on the banners, but whoever is writing/editing them needs to realize that many people look at that content, especially if visiting for the first time.:eh:.

I hope it isn’t the same person editing the email blogs that are sent out.....which I haven’t gotten around to reading.

Who do I send my monthly invoice to?

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Donald Trump is POTUS

ter is copyediting

If stitches comes back telling us how he's become a Jew for Jesus we'll know for sure that it's the end times

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Who do I send my monthly invoice to?

“To whom do I send my monthly invoice?”

It’s best to avoid ending sentences with prepositions.

76D00ECD-EF88-4E33-A4C1-A518A868DC91.jpeg

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I glanced at my profile(on the left) and realized that I joined this madness 10 years ago this week! ?

Why TF have I not received a gift?

Seriously, SF should have an auto updated thread that lists the “birthdays” of active members starting at 3...5....years?

I am sure you can pull that data field into a spreadsheet. Put some of these slacker mods to work!

@Jr Mouse just hit 10 yrs a few weeks ago.
@cross22 will hit 10 in a few weeks.
@Gibonius hit 10 in Nov.
@gettoasty will reach 10 in Feb.
@beargonefishing hit 10 in July.

@LA Guy.....what’s up with that?

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I glanced at my profile(on the left) and realized that I joined this madness 10 years ago this week! ?

Why TF have I not received a gift?

Seriously, SF should have an auto updated thread that lists the “birthdays” of active members starting at 3...5....years?

I am sure you can pull that data field into a spreadsheet. Put some of these slacker mods to work!

@Jr Mouse just hit 10 yrs a few weeks ago.
@cross22 will hit 10 in a few weeks.
@Gibonius hit 10 in Nov.
@gettoasty will reach 10 in Feb.
@beargonefishing hit 10 in July.

@LA Guy.....what’s up with that?
Shut up, youngn.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.**

Ok...let’s say that SF AND the affiliates don’t care about the banners/copy.

I won’t break down this banner as I did the one upthread. However, who decided that “Shoes” should be capitalized(2nd to last paragraph.)

Who do I send my WEEKLY invoice to, bitches?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads