• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Since I logged on this morning, the SF stats keep saying there are 0 users online, 0 registered members and 0 guests.

There is an issue with the counters. It should also be worth noting that "hidden" users are treated differently on this system than in VB.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Uhh.... soo...... I need help from a real mod.

I saw a spam thread in general chat, so I checked the box and went to the top and hit "delete." All it did was delete the sticky, while the thread still stands....

:embar:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Uhh.... soo...... I need help from a real mod.

I saw a spam thread in general chat, so I checked the box and went to the top and hit "delete." All it did was delete the sticky, while the thread still stands....

:embar:

Dude!

Okay.

Go into the thread. Choose the users postbit and choose the "moderation queue", and that will bring up all of the user's threads in the mod queue. You know what to do from there (I hope).

The delete button you used was for the sticky note. Geez, now I have to remake it. Man alive.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Checking in from under the highway overpass,

What in the holy hell happened to the FS: Other crossover? Did the old FS: Other threads get axed without replacements in place? Please tell me that's not the case.

Yours in homelesness,

-A

Fok/J,

Any word on this? I need to communicate with the people in the thread on the current split. Thanks.

-A

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fok/J,

Any word on this? I need to communicate with the people in the thread on the current split. Thanks.

-A

There is a Classified "Others". Am I missing something here? Sorry, I'm sort of dazed right now.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I can't add a gallery photo to my FS threads... I added photo bucket links within the body of the classified, but when I go to hit the button that says "Add photos" to appear in the preview, the hyperlink is not active. The one next to it "How to add multiple photos" is active, but not the one to add them. Halp! MBP/Lion/Safari.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

There is a Classified "Others". Am I missing something here? Sorry, I'm sort of dazed right now.

Fok,

Now that you've closed the archives down people cannot post in those threads. And, unless things have changed, there is no way to make a "continuing" thread in the new FS:Other for things like fragrance splits, fragrance sales, gift card sales, and other types of "continuing" threads. Not to mention that all the time and effort that I spent on those threads is now down the drain.

Last edited:

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

Dude!

Okay.

Go into the thread. Choose the users postbit and choose the "moderation queue", and that will bring up all of the user's threads in the mod queue. You know what to do from there (I hope).

The delete button you used was for the sticky note. Geez, now I have to remake it. Man alive.

Sorry man! Really!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads