• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How is it that so many of these allegedly educated, tech savvy office workers can't figure out inserting images, but the geriatric blue collar guy has zero problem?
because wtf else does he have to do with his time all day.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Y'all ever watch Cave of Forgotten Dreams?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Y'all ever watch Cave of Forgotten Dreams?
Fun fact: I made a point of seeing it in theater because I remember going: I won't be able to see them in person and the big screen will be the best way to appreciate them. I am glad I spent two hours of a Sunday watching it.

The fun fact is I remember max84321 had caused, even by SF standards, a spectacularly catty and epic slapfight that day. I stepped out of the theater to chime in and that was one of the first moments I realized I care way too much about this place.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This geriatric blue collar guy has a degree in philosophy with a minor in religious studies. Logic is not beyond my grasp

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm going to guess you learned directly from the pre-Socratics?

;)

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This geriatric blue collar guy has a degree in philosophy with a minor in religious studies. Logic is not beyond my grasp
No need to resort to credentialism, #9. Your worth is intrinsic. :)

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So your conclusion follows logically if you assume that if you majored in philosophy with a minor in religious studies (oh boy), logic is not beyond your grasp: ASSUME AWAAAAAAY.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Professor Erwin Corey could not have stated it better

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So?
Me too.

You just me too'd number #9 in yet another suicide bomb attack, which is not how these things are supposed to work. Tbf, did you minor in religion?

VERY IMPORTAN -- Edina, I think you have the perfect cognitive profile to become a huge success in this wild world of ours. The stumbling block we keep on returning to is self-esteem (While he may not know the basics of conditional logic, we can all learn a thing or two from #9)

I think you need to some introspection: what's with your compulsion to self-denigrate? I think it is rooted in a mythical conception of your father, and some other bizarre-o false constructs that were beat into your head. While you are no @erictheobscure (who is?), you clearly beat out reddit poasters, or at least, are a top one percentile redditor. Have some self-respect man. YOU STAND FOR SOMETHING, YOU ARE SOMEBODY, YOU ARE A KNOWN POASTER. It's time to start acting like one.

1621566878142.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 38.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 29 18.5%

Forum statistics

Threads