Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

2) Spalla Camicia is a douchebag and the son of an incestuous goat.

Speaking personally but I would hope that these aren't grounds for a ban. If they are, I'm out.

2. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Speaking personally but I would hope that these aren't grounds for a ban. If they are, I'm out.
    Its a joke, he's a troll, read what he writes, if someone was that stupid they wouldn't even be able to access the internet without getting help from the people caring for them. He used to post as "azure" and openly supported fascism.

3. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

4. Agnacious

Agnacious Senior member

I find internet drug users almost as tedious as internet tough guys and internet casanovas.
    Really, what kind of an idiot posts about how to use MDMA on a clothing board, and what bigger idiots respond. Fucking morons the lot of you. DT it.

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I find internet drug users almost as tedious as internet tough guys and internet casanovas.
    Really, what kind of an idiot posts about how to use MDMA on a clothing board, and what bigger idiots respond. Fucking morons the lot of you. DT it.

You must have missed the most intelligent post in that thread:

I would say looking for advice on the Internet is the best step you can take.

[​IMG]

6. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Yeah the mod who posted in there is a fucking moron!

7. Agnacious

Agnacious Senior member

You must have missed the most intelligent post in that thread:

I must have missed the temporary sanity.

I hope you're cute cause you sure as hell ain't bright.

8. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

Mods have said don't use this thread to ask for bans. On that note, I'm not sure how much of what hossosso is a joke or not, but certainly there has to be some limit to what he can say and get away with.
    If you have some sort of problem you should just come out and say it. I'm not afraid of you. Better yet, PM me before turning narc... bitch. If you're too stupid to figure out what is a joke and what isn't then I'm sure as hell not going to tell you. It may not be irony and it may not qualify as a joke but not a jury in the world would ever convict me of being serious. Chucklehead.

9. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

If you have some sort of problem you should just come out and say it. I'm not afraid of you. Better yet, PM me before turning narc... bitch. If you're too stupid to figure out what is a joke and what isn't then I'm sure as hell not going to tell you. It may not be irony and it may not qualify as a joke but not a jury in the world would ever convict me of being serious. Chucklehead.

When you get all angry sounding, I imagine the chimp in your avatar pounding savagely on a keyboard.

10. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

When you get all angry sounding, I imagine the chimp in your avatar pounding savagely on a keyboard.

Hmmmm maybe this is the appropriate venue to kindly ask the Hoss for my avatar back

11. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

Hmmmm maybe this is the appropriate venue to kindly ask the Hoss for my avatar back
    Kindly check the records... edit: then fuck off.

12. Matt

Matt [email protected]

I find internet drug users almost as tedious as internet tough guys and internet casanovas. Really, what kind of an idiot posts about how to use MDMA on a clothing board, and what bigger idiots respond. Fucking morons the lot of you. DT it.
    My take on it, as mod, member and moron is pretty simple. 1. it's not on the clothing board, it was on the social life board. If we are a 'clothing board' then I guess we have to pull down a shit ton of content nonetheless. I'm sure you will be very happy then. 2. I didn't DT it, but notice someone has, OK, whatever. Can't say that has my seal of approval, but then, what's my seal of approval worth? 3. Some kid wants to try E, good for him. I don't care. I was in the same boat 15 years ago. Was no internet to ask then. With or without a thread on the topic, he'll likely still do it. I suspect I have done more of it than most people on this board, and continue to occasionally do so. He wants to know what he is in for, then I am happy to tell him. He has heard some things here and there about its effects, side effects, and things to do while you are rolling to stay as safe as possible, again, I am happy to tell him, clear up any misconceptions from either my own knowledge or own experience on the topic. You no like, you no click. 4. We have always used the guideline of a bar around here as a code of conduct. If someone asked me in a bar what to expect the first time they rolled, I'd tell them, and I'd tell them pretty much the same as I told him. 5. If your position is 'drugs are bad and so we shouldn't talk about them' then I will respect your right to live in 1953. 6. If that makes me an internet drug user in your eyes, one step worse than internet tough guy or internet casanova, then, whatever, I've been called all three and plenty worse and been pretty consistently unperturbed.

13. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

You're definitely an internet casanova in my eyes.

14. Matt

Matt [email protected]

*bats eyes at kyle*

15. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

6. If that makes me an internet drug user in your eyes, one step worse than internet tough guy or internet casanova, then, whatever, I've been called all three and plenty worse and been pretty consistently unperturbed.

I would like to add "internet Australian" to this list. Your accent is unconvincing.