1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

The lag beast done reared its ugly head.

2. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

^Yes. Something is dragging down the servers tonight.

Your post in the kwilk bio thread has messed up all the algorithms

3. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

This shithead (ptcjf001) is starting spam threads with reckless abandon in General.

4. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

It's kind of admirable.

5. unjung

unjung Senior member

Fuck he's so persistent I might just buy something...

6. gdl203

Should we set up a separate subforum in MC for buttonhole and functional buttonhole question? [​IMG]

7. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...187996&page=10 Mods, please do something about Haganah, who is easily one of the most disruptive trolls on the site. At this point his personal attacks and nail-bitingly irritating trolling are going way too far. I'm not one to whine to the mods about trolls or personal attacks, and this is probably the first time I've ever done so on a message board in my posting history. But this kid is a discredit to the site and a highly disruptive presence.

8. Douglas

Douglas Senior member

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Hags is one of my favorite posters, particularly when he gets like that. Even more when it's directed at me [​IMG]

10. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

Hags is one of my favorite posters, particularly when he gets like that. Even more when it's directed at me [​IMG]

Believe me, at first it's mildly amusing. I mean, the guy's ability to form straw men and wildly distort someone's point beyond any comprehension is kind of legendary. But when he starts venturing into personal attack territory on top of his usual idiocy, it gets out of hand.

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Believe me, at first it's mildly amusing. I mean, the guy's ability to form straw men and wildly distort someone's point beyond any comprehension is kind of legendary. But when he starts venturing into personal attack territory on top of his usual idiocy, it gets out of hand.

You did read the threak on the new AZ immigration law? Hags was in top form. [​IMG]

12. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...187996&page=10

Mods, please do something about Haganah, who is easily one of the most disruptive trolls on the site. At this point his personal attacks and nail-bitingly irritating trolling are going way too far.

I'm not one to whine to the mods about trolls or personal attacks, and this is probably the first time I've ever done so on a message board in my posting history. But this kid is a discredit to the site and a highly disruptive presence.

did edinatlanta hack into your account to post this?

13. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

You did read the threak on the new AZ immigration law? Hags was in top form. [​IMG]

No, I haven't really followed the guy's trollery all that much. I've only been trolled by him myself a couple times. The first time was kind of funny at how idiotic it was. The second time, I dunno, maybe my trolldar is down today or something, and I took it too personally. I'll accept that.

14. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

Arrogant, I like you a lot more than Haganah, but if you read that thread again, you were the first to resort to personal attacks, were you not?

15. gdl203

I don't know man... you tend to be maybe just a little bit defensive on this site. The whole toilet thing the other day was beyond ridiculous - I corrected a mistake you made so as not to misinform others and you started to google and wikipedia, posting pages of stuff to defend your honor. Telling me that I distorted what you said or that what you wrote was not your intent... bla bla... Truly bizarre behavior.

16. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

Arrogant, I like you a lot more than Haganah, but if you read that thread again, you were the first to resort to personal attacks, were you not?

He insinuated that I was a liar before I made any personal attacks against him (which, let's be honest, are less personal attacks and more statements of factual observation of his intelligence level).

17. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Senior member Dubiously Honored

18. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

I like haganah.

+1

19. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

I don't know man... you tend to be maybe just a little bit defensive on this site. The whole toilet thing the other day was beyond ridiculous - I corrected a mistake you made so as not to misinform others and you started to google and wikipedia, posting pages of stuff to defend your honor. Truly bizarre behavior.

Dude, you and that toilet thing again. I didn't make a mistake; you misread something I wrote, and then we had it out. Maybe I'm too defensive. Fair. I'll accept that. But let's not dredge up that threak again. You got just as defensive as I did there, and you acted first in that regard.

Anyway, I'll drop this conversation. Sorry I brought this up; no desire to keep digging.

20. gdl203