• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I just happened to sign in from my phone and discovered the mobile site! Looks great so far!

took a peek at the mobile app. good work, moderator gods.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
took a peek at the mobile app. good work, moderator gods.

They are making an app? If so, that would be amazing.
drool.gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They are making an app? If so, that would be amazing. :drool:

they may be working on an app, i dont know. but what i think acid and the above posters were referring to was the following. until now if you visited SF from your phone, you visited the full site. on a phone, its not really fast enough to totally work the full site, and its hard to hit the right buttons...... but they now have a mobile site, so when you go to SF from your phone browser, you get an SF that is tailored to work from a small device. simpler layout, fits to screen, text size made for phone..... just all around better.

:)

Last edited:

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

But, he usually doesn't, so the thread remains shitted up.

he axes all my posts, mainly because he hates my guts. so i figure Derk's will go along with them.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice job on the mobile version, guys! I might find something here and there to nitpick (just started tooling around now), but looks good so far!

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Indeed. Using it now. I spend a solid 90 minutes a day on public transpo; most of that was SF time on the iPad/iPhone. That time just got more efficient. Also, I see that they took Clapy's suggestion on our titles.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, any chance we could get an general prohibition on Fang posting in threads about women, ala Neo back in the day?

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So, any chance we could get an general prohibition on Fang posting in threads about women, ala Neo back in the day?

Oh my goodness gracious how mean of you, how about a general prohibition on whiny little cunts like you?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh my goodness gracious how mean of you, how about a general prohibition on whiny little cunts like you?

Jeezus that was a fast response. Likely, seriously creepy fast.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up, i think i got them.
i have a hard time believing that he is a spammer, and not a belligerent banned member. the sheer number of threads, the persistency in return, the fact there are no hyperlinks in the threads, and a few even had polls. i think its someone dedicated to being a **** head.

Damn. I keep missing him...I've not dealt with him in almost a week and am starting to feel nostalgic. All I've been getting is the fake document guy.

I PMed BMS (black magic spammer) once and almost had a conversation going before he got hisself banned.

Quote: Quote:
who are you ?
Quote:
One of the many people who have to remove your threads after you post several dozen of them.

I understand it's your job. And I'm not angry...I'm sure you don't enjoy posting dozens of the same thread in forums.

But I'm asking you politely, and with hope, that you stop posting here.

I don't know if that makes it more or less likely that he's a jilted ex-member. Stitchy, can you start sending requests that he stop as well as axing his threads? It's worth a shot to try and open up a dialogue with him. We shouldn't have to be reasonable with the guy, but it might be practical. The worst that can happen is that by communicating directly with him, he is able to curse our genitalia.

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

****** has paralyzed MC
MrG or Douglas, can you drop a ban-nuke on this guy;s latest account?

Sorry, but I can't help you up in MC. I don't have mod powers in that subforum.

Last edited:

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

thanks for the heads up, i think i got them.
i have a hard time believing that he is a spammer, and not a belligerent banned member. the sheer number of threads, the persistency in return, the fact there are no hyperlinks in the threads, and a few even had polls. i think its someone dedicated to being a **** head.

Nah, if you Google-search the phone number he was posting, it's all over the Internet. Seems like a standard issue spammer-for-pay, if more dedicated than usual.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads