• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
What the **** is going on with the site design? I pulled up the site on a different computer yesterday and it was bordered by a suit wearing asshole that happened to be a clickable link. Did someone actually greenlight this ****?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Had another auto-play video ad just now. Same product.
If it helps, I am running the latest version of Chrome.

We've asked our ad network administrators to make it a priority to track this ***** down.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

What the **** is going on with the site design? I pulled up the site on a different computer yesterday and it was bordered by a suit wearing asshole that happened to be a clickable link. Did someone actually greenlight this ****?

Rambo displaying his velvet touch, once again.

Got this popup (using Chome), is it an actual SF feature?

Coupons Browser Update

We have enabled our Coupons add-on which will enhance your browsing experience by displaying coupons as you shop and browse your favorite sites on the web. Check out our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Turn off these enhancements

OK, so this is odd, when I make a post, it appears. If I then go to another webpage anywhere on the internet and hit back to return to where I made the post, it doesn't appear. What's up?

Anyway, as I said earlier, I'm running a streak of probably a dozen posts in this thread without a response from the mods don't expect these or the question about my "ban" to be answered.

Last edited:

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Why don't we have any threads pinned in General Chat? I know that the good ones generally stay on top anyway, but there's a certain...something...to a thread being pinned. The one's I'd suggest

TransMo
Things that are making you happy
Things that are pissing you off
Things that you just don't get
Introduce yourself
Subway and Public Transportation Etiquette
What's the deal with the guy in the bathroom?

That last has to be one of the most brilliant reads in all of StyleForum. Also, with PB's blessing, could you guys add "(Public Bathroom Etiquette)" to that thread name?

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Rambo displaying his velvet touch, once again.

Point is valid, though...this is extremely annoying. I use the space bar (and shift-space bar) for scrolling, and am always clicking in the margins to establish myself in the window. And I can't help it; it's like when you lose power, but you keep flicking the light switch. :facepalm:

emptym

Reaction score

Well I guess it is easy to be wound up by GBR. Could he be given the custom title "little ray of sunshine", or something like it?

Ya, GBR is a pita. I deleted their exchange and TO'd GBR for a couple weeks. He's been warned about being jerk at least twice now.

I'm running a streak of probably a dozen posts in this thread without a response from the mods don't expect these or the question about my "ban" to be answered.

The only one I can answer was your short TO. That was due to your reviving an old sock.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:slapfight: :lurk: :slapfight:

emptym

Reaction score
Oh, Ed. For your edification, you also made a post using the sock. It was reported by someone (not Rambo), and you got the briefest of TO's for it. Have you gone on that silent retreat I suggested? Might help.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Oh, Ed. For your edification, you also made a post using the sock. It was reported by someone (not Rambo), and you got the briefest of TO's for it. Have you gone on that silent retreat I suggested? Might help.

lol, look who's the asshole now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads