• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its pretty neat, i was stunned when i learned that a fellow SFer an i had gone to grade school together, K-8. and he was only 3 or 4 years behind me. he was actually a friend of my brothers. i had not talked to him since school, and have since reconnected with him, through the forum.

/cool story bro

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah, poor choice of words on my part. Though I'm not sure that makes me a knucklehead. Other things in real life, yes. That, probably not. My powers are small and modest compared to the mods and admins.

I'm mostly here to combat those black magic Indians. Which would be a cool title. "Black Magic" Just saying.
shog%5B1%5D.gif

Also, Bhowie, you brought back mostly positive memories of being called a knucklehead by my high school gym teacher. You're from Texas too, right?

I have no interest in making small talk with you.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah, poor choice of words on my part. Though I'm not sure that makes me a knucklehead. Other things in real life, yes. That, probably not. My powers are small and modest compared to the mods and admins.

I'm mostly here to combat those black magic Indians. Which would be a cool title. "Black Magic" Just saying.
shog%5B1%5D.gif

Also, Bhowie, you brought back mostly positive memories of being called a knucklehead by my high school gym teacher. You're from Texas too, right?

I have no interest in making small talk with you.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Alright man. Whatever I've done to offend you, I apologize. Feel free to ignore my presence. No worries; this is the internet.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Alright man. Whatever I've done to offend you, I apologize. Feel free to ignore my presence. No worries; this is the internet.

lol clag, your very existence bothers him. dont worry about it. just a bit of bhowie hazing, its a rite of passage of sorts.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Since Fisher Shard started yet another interracial dating thread, I've assumed his previous threads were not useful to him and have deleted them.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Since Fisher Shard started yet another interracial dating thread, I've assumed his previous threads were not useful to him and have deleted them.

Just tell me that they weren't full of hilarity and fail. Because that would be unfortunate to have been deleted.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Just tell me that they weren't full of hilarity and fail. Because that would be unfortunate to have been deleted.

They absolutely were. If there is any way to go into archives to read them, I strongly encourage you to do so. All of Fisher Shard's threads are similarly hilarious.

Last edited:

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Meh. They were long on fail but short on hilarity.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
I really didn't see a lot of humor in them, or I would have just moved them to DTs and let MrG and Thomas clean it up.

Actually, hell, let's roll the dice. I've made some slight changes to the Thread Titles to help people differentiate between them. If it's not helpful, please correct. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I really didn't see a lot of humor in them, or I would have just moved them to DTs and let MrG and Thomas clean it up.
Actually, hell, let's roll the dice. Enjoy.

Cool. Maybe we can put some funny into them via magic mod edit function. (no, not really serious with that)

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I edited the thread titles for clarity. Left the actual posts alone, as that's pretty dirty.

Well, I read the first couple of pages of the first one and I have to say that - outside of the OP - it was pretty decent material in places. Until Dt rises again from the morass of sniffing its own farts, this may have to do as far as quality posts.

Last edited:

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Actually, hell, let's roll the dice. I've made some slight changes to the Thread Titles to help people differentiate between them. If it's not helpful, please correct. Enjoy.
"Do Swedish Women Like Men With Small Penors?"

All sorts of win in that title. And sadly, I'm pretty sure that was what the OP was asking. So nicely done on the accurate name change.

And I think you see a certain pattern with several of his threads. He asks dumb and self-pitying questions. A lot of posters provide helpful and practical advice. He proceeds to ignore it and continues being self-pitying. Posters get fed up and start being snarky. He becomes passive aggressive (and among other things, oddly enough for someone foreign born, demands that only Americans post in his threads). So they are funny in that sense. A sad kind of funny.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads