• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
are the visual updates to the forum layout that were mentioned previously still in the works?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I go the extra mile for our members. Above and beyond. Rising to the occasion, as it were.

where is FLMM? i think this is the part where i dismiss your subtle joke, and opt for the blunt force joke to the head. i need to be sure tho, before i go all in.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i c what you did there thomas. very well played, but i think someone should put them back where they belong.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nope. You can blame the puritans at google for that.

well that sucks. :(

i hope it doesnt negatively impact the threads. they are certainly more entertainment themed than dumb.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We're minutemen, not the LAPD in He Walked By Night. I look at everything that is reported, but I don't hover over the forum reading every new post making sure that it passes the "harumph" test.

There are, on average between 2 and 3 new posts a minute, on the forum. During peak hours, obviously, this is much higher (there's not much going on at 2 a.m. Pacific time, it turns out,) We review all complaints seriously, and j and I trust our moderators to be evenhanded and fair.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks, guys, for finally funnelling the NSFW threaks about boobs, butts, etc. into DT. WELCOME TO MY DOMAIN, BITCHEZ!

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Quote:
Sweet! I ran into Parker the other day and hassled him about it but he didn't know if anything had ever come of it. Good to hear that it will, I think it the forums will benefit from a bit of a refresh.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Does this mean snowmen wearing suits? I would really like to see snowmen wearing suits.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, have you given up on getting rid of the generic avatars?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score

Does this mean snowmen wearing suits? I would really like to see snowmen wearing suits.

At first I thoght this was a stupid idea but now I kind of like it.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
stitchy can design the decorations for the jewish holidays, we can see some real black frock coat and tall beaver hat chic.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So, have you given up on getting rid of the generic avatars?

im guessing yes.

stitchy can design the decorations for the jewish holidays, we can see some real black frock coat and tall beaver hat chic.

i can do that. i have almost posted some waywrn pics of myself in my frock, but then i think better of it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads