• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
The previously banned and returned Frenchy is out to be my buddy again.

frenchytoo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
what I can't disagree with you and say that you are talking out if your ass?
show me the post where I used foul language or anything defamatory in regards to you.
you are very weak,can't take crticism so you run to the mods?
weak sauce man,weak sauce.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

what I can't disagree with you and say that you are talking out if your ass?
show me the post where I used foul language or anything defamatory in regards to you.
you are very weak,can't take crticism so you run to the mods?
weak sauce man,weak sauce.

I use to eviscerate people like you gladly but have turned a new leaf. Part of that is just letting the mods mod.

frenchytoo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I use to eviscerate people like you gladly but have turned a new leaf. Part of that is just letting the mods mod.

by people like me you mean people that think you are talking out of your ass when they disagree with you?

and I was not banned I was timed out.

mods I would like to report piobaire for defamation of character.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Frenchy, your track record speaks for itself; your character doesn't need any help in the defamation department. Don't let me catch you trolling. It will not end well.

Piob, please put him on ignore.

frenchytoo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Frenchy, your track record speaks for itself; your character doesn't need any help in the defamation department. Don't let me catch you trolling. It will not end well.
Piob, please put him on ignore.

excuse me but I wasn't trolling,go read the context of the convo first.the guy is very condescending so I told him he was talking nonsense and even explained in detail why.
obvious cabal bias showing here.
Rambo has said far worse to members in this very mod thread including them to shut the **** up but I can't telll a guy he is wrong?
anyway gonna let it go.

ps I know a couple if people that aren't crazy about your character either.
don't let the power go to your head,not so soon.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I guess I wasn't around for the previous incarnation of Frenchy, who is he and why is he so awesome? Like a 'Great Posters-Behind the Posts'. Oh ****, someone needs to make that thread.

Last edited:

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I guess I wasn't around for the previous incarnation of Frenchy, who is he and why is he so awesome? Like a 'Great Posters-Behind the Posts'. Oh ****, someone needs to make that thread.

Someone get Stitchy on this, stat.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
french, i am not taking sides here, i just want to state the facts. the world aint fair always, and neither is this forum always. you have your history, and it will take time to live it down, if at all.

i imagine you enjoy it here, or you wouldnt have come back to post. that being said, the best you can do is try not to fight with people who have clout, be nice, and re-acclimate, proving your worth. then things may be viewed different if this were to arise again.

just my advise.

frenchytoo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

french, i am not taking sides here, i just want to state the facts. the world aint fair always, and neither is this forum always. you have your history, and it will take time to live it down, if at all.
i imagine you enjoy it here, or you wouldnt have come back to post. that being said, the best you can do is try not to fight with people who have clout, be nice, and re-acclimate, proving your worth. then things may be viewed different if this were to arise again.
just my advise.

fair enough

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score

the best you can do is try not to fight with people who have clout, be nice, and re-acclimate, proving your worth. then things may be viewed different if this were to arise again..

I disagree with everything.

Is there an actionable verb for 'boring'? As in 'inflicting boredom on others'. I can think of different ways to phrase it but the perfect word for it is elusive. I don't mean just 'this is a boring conversation' or 'boring movie' but a situation where one is intentionally boring the other? Like a drive-by shooting or a mugging but instead of using a gun the perpetrator bores you and is only rewarded by your dissatisfaction.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score

I disagree with everything.
Is there an actionable verb for 'boring'? As in 'inflicting boredom on others'. I can think of different ways to phrase it but the perfect word for it is elusive. I don't mean just 'this is a boring conversation' or 'boring movie' but a situation where one is intentionally boring the other? Like a drive-by shooting or a mugging but instead of using a gun the perpetrator bores you and is only rewarded by your dissatisfaction.

I've always called that "hossing".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads