• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=250438 Oneeightyseven is picking fights and using repeatedly abusive language. Please someone ask him to knock it off. I don't even know where all this is coming from. I am placing him ignore to remedy things on my end. Thank you.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=250438

Oneeightyseven is picking fights and using repeatedly abusive language.
Please someone ask him to knock it off. I son't even know where all this is coming from.

I am placing him ignore to remedy things on my end. Thank you.

in the thread posted, you can clearly see that he is picking a fight as a result of a joke I made in a thread he started. I'm not out here picking fights, he's just mad that I made a joke about his dumb thread.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
confused.gif

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=250438

Oneeightyseven is picking fights and using repeatedly abusive language.
Please someone ask him to knock it off. I don't even know where all this is coming from.

I am placing him ignore to remedy things on my end. Thank you.

i don't see any fight picking.

ironic considering your avatar

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
It is not known by this one how this is done.

where you write the text, there is a drop down menu at the top that reads "sizes". click that and you can change your font size. you can also line the links side by side as opposed to ontop of one another by creating a new line for each individual link. that's basically what he was saying.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
you can also line the links side by side as opposed to ontop of one another by creating a new line for each individual link. that's basically what he was saying.
That's what I don't get.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Official Fragrance Split Thread • FS:The Return of the Robert Talbott Cufflink MADNESS - 30 Pairs! • FS: Custom belts from Unlucky and LGC - 34"-36" waist • FS: LeLabo,MPG,L'Artisan, Frederic Malle, and Ormonde Man split decants • etcetera Or is there a character limit?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Title for 187!!!!!!
bounce2.gif

All this hate from a young man with nothing to double-bag but fluff between his legs.
I have more respect for Kwilk with only one nut, than you with 2 peas and a peanut inbetween.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
The Official Fragrance Split Thread "¢ FS:The Return of the Robert Talbott Cufflink MADNESS - 30 Pairs! "¢ FS: Custom belts from Unlucky and LGC - 34"-36" waist "¢ FS: LeLabo,MPG,L'Artisan, Frederic Malle, and Ormonde Man split decants "¢ etcetera Or is there a character limit?
Yup, there is a 1000 character limit including code. I'll have to try and edit it up like that.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Yup, there is a 1000 character limit including code. I'll have to try and edit it up like that.

I see. Then it doesn't make sense to format the links differently, does it? You could make a thread with all your links and have one link in your sig link to that thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads