Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

Too late. Bye Bye Mr. Rufino

sigh. it saddens me when people cant just take a breath and try to enjoy the forum. they are missing out on a great deal of information and fun.

2. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

[​IMG] up above.

Also, here is a title for Ambulance Chaser.

Real talk...SF's best pound-for-pound poaster.

3. FStyles

FStyles Senior member

I'm not really one for snitching as in never have and prob never will after this...but curious about the kosherness of the below sceno. -n00b buyer sends ridiculous, offensive offer to seller -seller responds with reserved yet firm response to what he feels as a thoughtless, borderline offensive -n00b lashes out, starts shooting low blows about how seller doens't have a life cause he poasts on a forvm (ironic) -seller gets his panties in a bunch and starts talking trash back and puts n00b on ignore -n00b tries to pm many times after, pulls a chunk of hair out in frustration [reenactment] and creates a new SN to continue sending hate mail IS the last part of this story ok with teh forvm?

4. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

Any chance new forum will allow for tags? It was always fun to work in good tags on a thread.

5. in stitches

this spammer is building his post count rather quickly, hes gaining on me.

MotMistSogy

6. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Any chance new forum will allow for tags? It was always fun to work in good tags on a thread.
    +1 I miss tags a lot! Such an under-appreciated gem. Speaking of which, will the "Members Online" ever go back to being in alphabetical order? I mean, I'm glad I'm the first name but it's still something that reminds me of the good, old days. ^_^

7. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

Can somebody ban this meatheaded hooligan? This is trash.
    Actually, I did find it pretty funny Lol...especially when he was doing the funky chicken out there ha ha... and I am pretty sure that me and some of my crew would have some fun with the Baahhhston faggots out there at TD arena. I would say do that at Roger's, but none of them have the guts to show up. At least Canuck fans go to TD and cheer on their team. It's interesting how all the Bruins anus wipes show up now...they've been turtling most of the series, but now they think they're hot shit lol...Even with the NHL and the officials in your back pocket, luck only gets you so far...
    I wish I was in Boston now....I would love to fuck up some Bahhhston faggots...
    Bahhhhhston are still faggots lol...don't really care that much...94 was worse. It's pretty cool seeing the pics of Bruins fans beaten unconscious on the streets though lol

8. in stitches

Can somebody ban this meatheaded hooligan? This is trash.

wow. thats just wrong. if i were a chargers fan id be utterly embarrased to be associated with such a tool.

9. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

wow. thats just wrong. if i were a chargers canucks fan id be utterly embarrased to be associated with such a tool.

10. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Yes, tags are a major feature all over the new system.
    +1

I miss tags a lot! Such an under-appreciated gem.

Speaking of which, will the "Members Online" ever go back to being in alphabetical order? I mean, I'm glad I'm the first name but it's still something that reminds me of the good, old days. ^_^

Yes, they will be alphabetical.

Would this image be acceptable as an avatar, given that the titties are painted over?

Now that I've seen it, I can't very well approve. If I hadn't, I probably wouldn't care until someone complained, which they would, so I guess, bodypaint does not fix NSFW.

11. Kajak

Kajak Senior member

wow. thats just wrong. as a person i am utterly embarrased to be associated with such a tool.

FTFY

12. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Will the new forum have "likes" like on Facebook? As in, you can like an individual post?

13. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

14. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Please God, no.

Why not?

15. in stitches

Why not?

because SF is thankfully not facebook. those who want facebook can use facebook. rating the thread is the SF way and it works fine i think.

or you can quote the post and do this

+1

also works [​IMG]