1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

Goddamn, you are a pathetic child - real big tough guy but with the emotional maturity of a 10 year old boy who's the only child.

On topic, the only reason you posted about him in Transparent Moderation is that he rubbed your nose in the fact that your constant bitching just helps him, and now you have to run to the moderators, screeching that someone broke the rules. You just can't let an issue drop, can you? You just can't walk away? No, you're going to get into another huff and fight your fight until you go down into a piss-soaked wreck.

3 people like this.
  2. emptym

emptym Senior member Moderator

I've always thought isshy's posts add quite a bit to that thread. As long as he isn't directly promoting his items for sale and his posts contribute something of value, he's fine. This is true for anyone.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  3. NORE

NORE Senior member

Actually, I'm not alone in wanting to keep the Shoe Pron thread just that. There are numerous other threads one can post relics dug up in the back of a storeroom. And, if you read thru that thread you will see many comments (mostly the peeps supporting him) regarding purchases. I'd be willing to wager many of those sales came via PM after he posted the shoes in the wrong thread. Facts are facts however you want to look at it or however you wish to view me. I don't really care what you think.

4. isshinryu101

isshinryu101 Senior member

let it go. it SHOULD be over by now. Enjoy the rest of your life.

5. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I didn't know Isshy sold any of his shoes until right now. Regardless, I don't see what the problem is?

6. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

As of today, SF on my browser seems to be able to scroll to the right for about a million miles. Its all gray on the right. Thats not a political statement.

Anyone else seeing this?

7. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  8. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

On my iPhone, yes. On Mozilla, therelevant portion of the screen is tiny; it's hard to even enlarge it by tapping, it's so small.

Also, to thumbs up/send a message/view spoilers takes a solid fifteen minutes. :(

9. NORE

NORE Senior member

There is no problem. The market for such monstrosities is so small it seems no one cares. But it is happening. Trust.

I try to tell SF something, and 3-4 years later they get it. So, I give up. Let butter win.

10. isshinryu101

isshinryu101 Senior member

Hmmmm.... Which One?

[​IMG]

OR

[​IMG]

11. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Member yywwyy has intentionally shitted up one of my sales threads.

Matt, can he be timed out?

Somewhere in one of the old old B&S rules threads, Matt declared that it is against the rules to shit up a thread with a comment like "I've seen these for less elsewhere." Can't find it with search

12. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

13. yywwyy

yywwyy Senior member

Here you are.
    1) I never said to get the same suit elsewhere for a lesser price. I simply put up access to information about the existence of a similar suit in a different color without mentioning anything about the prices.
    2) You threatened:
    "Can I post a link to this in your thread then? Just to inform everyone that RLBLs can be had much cheaper
    http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/RALPH...D17CD7/rr/1/cod10/49116934CC/sts/sr_salemen80
    or here
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/170094/fs-bnwt-navy-pinstripe-rlbl-36r/0_30
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/149996/nwt-rlbl-suits-36r-and-38r-400/0_30"

Since I wouldn't have a problem with that being posted on my current sale thread, I do not feel the need to remove what I've posted on yours.

3) You've just listed the same item like x4 on B&S. Unlike you threatening me before checking your facts, I'm reporting you on a clear violation of rules.
    4) You're very angry because you feel that I've let buyers know that there is a suit just like the one you're trying to sell at a much lower price. My opinion is that there are enough differences in the suits that a buyer can make up his own mind.
    5) From what you've messaged me, that suit you're trying to sell isn't in your hands, but sitting at a store to be purchased by you when a buyer on B&S pays you extra.

14. yywwyy

yywwyy Senior member

Now you're trying to cover up your duplicate posts by change their titles to random item names. Pathetic. Relax and stop PM'ing me.

15. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Umm.. I posted an interest check which is allowed. And then picked up the stuff. At least I didn't post in the main forum.

I wouldn't stoop to your level and shit up a thread. I was asking you a rhetorical question. "Do unto others as you'd like to be treated"

16. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Care to explain your barrage of 5 PM's after I asked you repeatedly to cease and desist with your thread shits?

It seems you are taking some sort of sick pleasure in fucking up my threads. The principle of that is not right by me. Hence why I PM'd you to stop.

Mods, I'd appreciate if you could take action against this member for thread sabotage

17. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

[COLOR=FF00AA]let it go. it SHOULD be over by now. Enjoy the rest of your life[/COLOR].

18. yywwyy

yywwyy Senior member

I don't feel that i've shit up a thread. Tell me here why you think so.
    Also, you've just lied to the entire mod thread. Here is what you've posted for the same exact items:

1. An interest check thread, which acted as a selling thread.
    2. An actual selling thread, to which i've replied. You changed this thread to:
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/296011/jos-a-bank-suit/0_100
    3. Another actual selling thread, to which I replied again. You changed this thread to:
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/296022/mantoni-sportcoat/0_100#post_5357734
    4. A new selling thread, currently up
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/296027/36r-nwt-canali-suits-in-charcoal-and-gray-1-remaining/0_100

Proof of your cover-up edits are:
    -Time of edit-- very obvious.
    -You linked your own threads on this thread while attempting to report me. They're supposed to be your Canali suit post, but now they're something else you've copied&pasted.

You're a liar. Also, you shouldn't edit your posts that way. That is also against rules.

19. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

^ I don't think the mods would take issue with me closing the shitted threads and starting new ones to get a fresh slate. Especially when I've technically paid for the privilege of posting pinned threads and premium memberships in the past. Why should I have to settle for a thread with your bullshit in it?

20. yywwyy

yywwyy Senior member

If you want to quote private messages without permission, please quote everything including what you've said.