Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I do report spam actually. and the only time i JOKINGLY complain is when its a total bomb of spam
    I know that silly head. Sorry to hear about your job. And the only time there is a bomb of spam on the forum is when I happen to fall asleep for 5 or 6 hours. B/c otherwise I spend 19 hours a day on the forum, as sad as that is.

2. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

It's really hilarious to me that the people who are constantly in this thread, bitching about spam, are never the ones who I get reported spam posts from. Just kind of funny that everyday you guys find the time to complain about it in transmod, but none of you can find the 5 seconds it takes to open a thread and hit report.

Ahem.

[​IMG]

3. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Can this become a smilie? [​IMG]

4. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

Can this become a smilie? [​IMG]

Please God no.

5. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

It's really hilarious to me that the people who are constantly in this thread, bitching about spam, are never the ones who I get reported spam posts from. Just kind of funny that everyday you guys find the time to complain about it in transmod, but none of you can find the 5 seconds it takes to open a thread and hit report.

I actually am.

About that, today (and before) I had to wait 30 excruciating second before I could report the second spam post. A civic duty has never weighed so heavy.

6. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

About that, today (and before) I had to wait 30 excruciating second before I could report the second spam post. A civic duty has never weighed so heavy.
    it is greatly appreciated

7. otc

otc Senior member

I was going to complain about this (but then I realized that letting people spam the spam button doesn't exactly help either)...I had every single one of those nike threads open in tabs and I was going to ninja through them faster than jesus on a motorbike but after the first 30 second message I gave up.

Although I suppose if they were all the same guy and you spamminate one...doesn't it kill the rest?

8. either/or

either/or Senior member

...none of you can find the 5 seconds it takes to open a thread and hit report.

-wasn't really aware about that option, but will do. I hate spam.

9. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

10. NOBD

NOBD Senior member

11. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

Don Carlos should be required to keep his current avatar ad infinitum.

12. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

Did the big nips thread in DT get deleted ? If so, why ? I thought topless pics were allowed in DT and they were within the spoiler tags There are other thread with boobie pics and some threads have worse titles (bukkake). So I am little [​IMG] Thanks

13. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Did the big nips thread in DT get deleted ? If so, why ? I thought topless pics were allowed in DT and they were within the spoiler tags

There are other thread with boobie pics and some threads have worse titles (bukkake). So I am little [​IMG]

Thanks

AFAIK, topless pics have never been allowed, even in DT. You can off-link to them, but you can't embed them, even with a spoiler tag.

That said, outright squirreling the thread seems a little harsh. There was some legitimate discussion ensuing in the threak. Baby thrown out with bathwater, and all that.

On a similar note, there have been a lot of deletions of posts and threads lately. I don't know if they're all connected or not, but a few of my individual posts kept getting zapped last night. The (newly minted?) mod responsible PM'd me with some sort of snarky "That's two; don't go for three!" warning. And my posts weren't even remotely disruptive or offensive, either.

Since when did SF become Nazi Germany? [​IMG]

14. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

^^ for some reason, I am under the distinct impression that tilts are allowed in DT. Will try and find LA guys post to that effect

Posted via Tapatalk

15. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

^^ for some reason, I am under the distinct impression that tilts are allowed in DT. Will try and find LA guys post to that effect Posted via Tapatalk
    Maybe so, but maybe not. In fairness to our trigger-happy mod friend(s), I don't recall seeing embedded tits in a DT thread in quite some time. I'm not saying LA Guy didn't say it was ok; just playing devil's advocate for now. Believe me; I am sincerely hoping you do find evidence that it's kosher.